V [BTS]

Never Leave.

"Is this real? Is this real life?" I heard Taehyung mutter. "How can I be this lucky?"

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung gazing down at me lovingly.
"What are you talking about?" I ask sleepily.
"How can I be this lucky?" He repeats.
"How are you lucky exactly?" I ask, snuggling closer to his chest. He tightened his grip on me.
"You could be with any other guy, yet you chose me. He could be the one waking up to you every morning. He could be the one holding you as you slept but.....I'm the lucky guy who got this privelege. And there is this question that remains......how?" He asks, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"You kinda answered your own question. I could have any guy I wanted.....but I wanted you. That's why I'm with you. I love no one but you." I look up at his and kiss his jawline.
He chuckled and I smiled.
"I love you too, (Y/N)-sshi."
Hearing him say those words in his deep voice sent chills throughout my body.
I just loved him so much. It has been a year since we started dating. With him being an idol, we had to keep it on the low for the first two months but we finally told his fans and they reacted well.
It was a positive reaction...for the most part. There where still the saesangs who threatened me on social media but Big Hit PD-nim told me to ignore them....but it gets hard.
Five minutes later, the alarm went off. He sighed and groaned, not wanting to get out of bed. I giggled and sat up on my knees.
"Come on, you big baby. You have to go to practice." I poked his hard chest.
"I don't wanna." He whined.
"But Namjoon will be angry if you're late." I tell him.
He leans up and grabs my waist, hugging me to him. I laugh slightly as he snuggles me into his chest.
"Let him get angry. I want to stay here with you." He muttered, his words muffled by my hair.
"But you will disappoint your fans." I say, looking up.
He pouts and groans again, starting to stand up. I smile and shake my head.
Taehyung gets up and starts getting dressed. He combed his hair out slightly and brushed his teeth.
I watched him do this as I sat on the bed.
He was brushing his hair. He finished and started walking out of the bathroom. He jumps slightly when he sees me staring at him.
"Yah!! Why do you do this?" He laughs, going to the closet.
"Because you're hot." I say, bluntly.
I see him sigh, blushing. I laugh at his embarrassment.
"Don't call me that." Taehyung mutters.
"Why not? You are hot." I smile.
"It's just....I'm not hot." He looks down.
I shake my head and laugh at him.
"What are you then?" I ask.
He looks away and turns back, biting his lip and runs his hand though his hair.
He leans on the doorframe and looks at me with slitted eyes.
"I'm sexy..." he says, in that low voice that kills so many fangirls. I understand why.
I wince and groan, acting in pain.
"Oh the feels....my heart is...my heart is...oh my god." I grip my chest, dramatically.
He laughs in the background.
"I'm gonna tell Hoseok you quoted him." He smirks.
"Go ahead....he will just get utterly embarrassed and try to kill me. And then I will die and you will lose me." I look him in the eyes.
He turns to look at me, his expression becoming solemn. He slowly walks over to me. I look up at him; shocked by the sudden change in mood.
He places his hand on my cheek and pull me in for a kiss. I kiss back automatically.
After a short pause, he pulls back and looks me in the eyes.
"I never want to lose you....please don't say something like that....." he whispers, looking me in the eye.
"You won't lose me...." I grab the hand he was holding to my cheek and squeezed reassuringly. "I will always be hear...to annoy you and call you hot while you deny it." He laughs and sniffles, smiling.
"I love you, (Y/N)." He kisses my forehead and leans his against mine.
"I love you too.....hottie." he rolls his eyes and I smile.