Suga [BTS]

Not All That Sweet.

"Why must you be so cruel to me?" I asked, feigning offence as my bestfriend, Yoongi disses my sweater.
"Well hey. That's an ugly sweater. I'm just being real in the realest way possible." He shrugs and turns the page of his magazine.
I roll my eyes and walk back into my room. I take off the sweater and change it for a cute black sweatshirt that has 'I'm with stupid' in gold letters. At least it matched my jeans. I walked out and saw Yoongi still reading his magazine, judging the people on what they were wearing.
"What is that? Is that even human?" He mutters to himself. I chuckle and he looks over.
"You ready?" He stands up.
I nod and grab my mini backpack and head out the door. We walk to the coffee shop and he opens the door for me.
"Ooh~~ Such a gentleman." I tease. He scoffs and shakes his head. We walk inside and around to the back. We both reach for the same apron and our hands touch. He pulls his hand back quickly.
"S-sorry." He looks away and grabs the other one.
"Oh...its," He hurries off, "...okay?"
Weird. I wonder if he is okay.
I put on the apron and cap and walk to the front. I log into the electronic register and wait for a customer.
Three cute boys walk into the café and walk over to the counter.
"Hi. Welcome to Caffeine High. What can I get you today?" I smile at the first boy.
He smirks. "Well, he will have a caramel macchiato, he will have a hot chocolate and I will have a iced latte and your phone number." He leans on the counter.
I blush. "I can give you the macchiato, the hot chocolate, and the latte but I a can't give you my number." I enter the order into the register.
"Aww come on. Why not?" He places his hand on mine and looks me in the eye.
I look up at him and pull my hand from his. He chuckles.
"That will be $12.75." I mutter. He gives me a twenty.
I make the change and give him it to him with the receipt.
"Your coffee will be ready in a minute." I walk away.
I go to the back and start to make their drinks.
"What was that?" Yoongi ask, coming up behind me.
"It was nothing. He just wanted my number and I declined." I told him.
I finished making them and was about to go to give them their drinks.
"I will take them." Yoongi takes the tray and walks into the commons area. I watch him, not sure what he is going to do. He looks back at me and smiles. I furrow my eyebrows.
He acts like he trips and wastes the drinks on the boy who grabbed my wrist. The guy jumped up and shrieked like a little girl. Everyone in the cafe gasp including me. I giggle a little to myself. Yoongi acts shocked.
"I am so sorry. Let me help you with that." He took a jug of cold water from one of the trainees and pours it over the guy's head. The guy stands there, in shock.
"Better now?" Yoongi asks.
He turns around, gives the trainee his water jug back, and walks back to the employee lounge. He sees me laughing and he smiles.
"You're welcome." He smirks.
"Dude....that was awesome! You didn't have to do that. You're most likely going to get fired for that." I look at him, smiling.
"Meh....I don't care." He smiles.
"Why did you do that?" I ask, walking over to him. I sit next to him on the sofa.
"Because I care about you. He was rude to you. I couldn't just do nothing. What kind of best friend would I be?" He blushed slightly at how close I was to him.
"Whats wrong? You have been acting very strange." I asked him, putting my hand on his arm.
He sighs. "You know what. What the heck!" He leans in and kisses me.
I sit there shocked.....but then I kiss back. He pulls away and I open my eyes slowly to see him looking down at me, smiling.
"You have absolutely no idea how long I have wanted to do that." He chuckles.
"You have wanted to kiss me?" I ask.
"Yes, I have. I have had a massive crush on you since the second grade, man." Yoongi tells me.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.
"I didn't know if you felt the same. If you declined my feelings, I didn't want to lose you as a friend. Even if we couldn't be a couple, I don't want to lose my best friend." He tells me.
"Thats so sweet." I tease, smiling.
"Whatever.." Yoongi rolls his eyes but he smiles.
"Would you like to go out sometime?" I ask him.
"Wait. You mean, as a date?!?" Yoongi sounds shocked.
"Yeah. Why not?" I grin.
"I-I would love to!" He gushes.
"Great. Now, I think you need to get to the managers office...he might want to talk to you about the....incident." I tell him.
"Nah, I'll go later." Yoongi waves it off.
I shake my head and laugh at this adorable idiot.