Dino [Seventeen]

No Game.

YOUR POV:
"How about we go to the arcade?!?" I yelled happily at your best friend, Chan.
"What? Why?" He asked, looking at me.
"Because I'm bored and we don't have anything better to do?" I say, as if it's obvious.
"Why don't we just stay here at the dorm and play board games?" He suggests.
"I'm sorry but I don't wanna play The Game Of Life with you again, dude." I sipped my Sprite.
"Saph, I just wanna stay in the house today.....how about we play the Xbox?" He asks.
"But....I wanna go retro for the day." I say, doing this weird head side-to-side dance.
"There is going to be paparrazi there." He lifts his eyebrow.
"Okay. Nevermind. Lets just stay home and play the Xbox." I settle, not wanting to go through what I went through the last time.
Chan and I have been great friends since we were really young. We went to school together, we were in the same clubs, we even shared a birthday. We did everything together. But a month ago, Chan and I decided to go to the beach and hang out, someone tipped off thd paparrazi and we were bombarded and I kinda sorta got trampled with questions. I had a nervous breakdown afterward and yeah, it wasnt pretty.
"Yeah. Let's play!" He smiled, standing up.
I laughed at his immaturity and followed him as he walked into th living room.
DINO'S POV:
I jumped out of my seat and headed to the living room with Sapphire trailing behind me. When we rounded the corner, I immediately grabbed the glowing wireless controller. Pressing the Xbox button on the controller, I turned on the console.
She grabbed the second controller and switched hers on.
"So what do you wanna play?" She asked, walking to the shelf.
"How about Call Of Duty?" I suggest.
"Modern Warfare, Advanced Warfare, or Ghost?" She listed.
"Advanced Warfare....duh!" I do a 'For Real?' face.
She rolls her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and places the disc in th console.
When she close to disc tray, she walked back to the couch and sat next to me; her arm brushing mine.
I felt my face get red and I scooted away slightly.
We both waited for the game to start, watching the opening animated movie. Her face glowed as the game started.
"Multiplayer?" She asked.
"Multipplayer.....EXO SURVIVAL STYLE!!!" I yelled, causing her to giggle.
We grabbed our headsets and signed into our Xbox Live accounts. Me being MaknaeOnAgro, hers being TheBedazzledShotgun.
We joined a game and got on opposing teams.
"You going down, Maknae." She smirked.
"Oh!! We will see." I counter.
The game started and we chose our Exo kits. The round started and we each departed.
She immediately hunted down one of my teammates and took him out.
"One down, seven more to go." She called.
I killed two of her teammates.
"Bro!! Why weren't you watching where you were going?" She scolded her teammate; the one I just killed. He is trying to defend himself, but she continues speaking over him.
He should just give up. When Sapphire is upset about something, she is stubborn until she gets her point across.
I kill two more of her teammates leaving her with three more players. She matches me tick-for-tack.
Finally, it's just me and her left. We continue trying to find each other.
"Come out, come out wherever you are." I tease.
"Oh no honey. You are the one hiding."
I sneak a peek at her screen and see that she is located in the upstairs barracks.
"Why are you screen-cheating?" She yells.
"I'm not cheating." I maneuver my player to her location but I saw wrong. She wasn't in the barracks.....she was on top of them.
"Gotcha!!" She yelled, as she jumped down and shot me; winning the game. I could hear her teammates cheering from their idle place in the game.
She gets up and starts doing her victory dance; the cabbage patch.
I shake my head and laugh at her funny dance moves.
"I told you I would win. I am immortal!!" She calls as she sits down next to me again.
I stop laughing and look her in the eyes.
"That was fun..." I mutter.
"Yeah. It was..." she says back, her gaze slipping downward toward my lips. I lean in and kiss her gently.
She kisses back and drops her controller on the couch, wrapping her arms around my neck. I bring my hands to her waist and pull her closer.
We break the kiss when we need air and look each other in the eyes.
"I love you." We both mutter at the same time.
We laugh slightly and look at each other, I feel a blush resonate in my cheeks.
"I love you too."
We smile at each other.

"We're home!!" I heard SoonYoung call as they burst through the door, grocery bags in hand. Jeonghan looks at us and raises his eyebrow.
"What did we miss?" He asks.
"Nothing." We say at the same time again.
Hansol walks over to the TV and looks at the score.
"Ha!! Chan lost. You got no game, bro." He laughs.
"Well....I have some." I look at Sapphire and she blushes.