One

Eren

Four months ago

"You can't be serious?" My father asks in disbelief.

I said it. I finally said it after several years of debating on confessing, I came out and told him. It was during dinner with my dad and adopted sister Mikasa that I decided to get the weight off my shoulders and tell him I was gay. As expected, he didn't seem to pleased.

"I am serious." I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

Mikasa sits quietly glancing at us with a worried expression as tension rised.

"I hope this phase ends soon,I will not tolerate my only son having any relationships with another male." Dad says. "You are the heir to the the families hospital, the very best, and I need you to marry a woman and have her bare a child to the Yeager name."

Of course, it's all about business, he only cares about the families business. Our family owns only the finest hospitals in Maria,Sina and Rose. And being the only child with blood connections I am expected to expand the family name with marriage and fathering the next heir.

"It's not a phase dad,I'm serious. I've been far fron straight ever since middle school." I said only to get a deadly glare. He stands up and comes my way, raises his hand and slap, my cheek starts to sting from being backhanded.

"Stop talking such nonsense or I'll make sure you'll ever regret speaking of this. "He growls. With that said, dad goes his office leaving me and Mikasa alone.

"Eren?" My sister says placing a hand on my own. I was shacking out of anger. I thought parents were to love their children no matter what the circumstances. It's not like I told him I was a mass murderer! Which I'm not, but he acts like did say that.

"I can't stay here. I'm leaving." I said hurrying to my room with my sister right behind me. She pleads for me not to go but I wouldn't listen. I grabbed what I needed in a duffel bag and a suitcase. Clothes, credit card that I'll cash out soon, and other valuables.

"Eren please." I felt her arms wrap around my waist preventing me from exiting the front door once I finished packing.

"I can't stay here and pretend to someone I'm not. I'll be fine, I'll call you soon okay?" With that I brush her off and left the house I used to call home.

Present day

I'm currently looking through help wanted adds that I found in both the paper and internet. I live a small apartment that I rented with the money I've saved up,but money has been been a hassle lately. Since my dad cut off my account a month ago life has been hell. I'm surprised he let me reserve money for this long.

"No luck." I sighed once I looked through the last add.

None of them were things I could do. A waiter I would've been good at but I had to be over eighteen since it involved liquor. I'm seventeen going on eighteen in a month, and I don't believe I'll be able to hold out much longer till then.

Glancing at the clock I could see it was late afternoon. There was to be a dance off in a hour and I plan on going.

Dancing is like a hobby for me, to be able to let my emotions that bottle up inside to escape through the movements from my body. Another thing dad disapproved of.

Grabbing my phone and keys I head out the door and towards the parts that was a block away. A lot of small crowd stands around waiting for the computation to start. I stood in by a tree and leaned against it patiently waiting.