Chapter 9 - The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"I don't care about that," Daman nudged his face back in place so our noses were lightly grazing one another.

"But now that I think about it, you did throw up last night." he gave me a teasing smile.

Rolling my eyes, I carefully got out of bed and walked to the sink. Of course he carefully trailed behind me, watching my every step to ensure that I was okay. Five minutes later, my teeth were sparkly clean and I was back in bed.

"Okay, now we can kiss," I grinned, leaning in and locking lips with him.

I moved my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer against me. His mouth moved slower, taking the time to make the kiss as passionate and affectionate as possible.

All sense of worry had left my mind and was replaced with pure bliss. Kissing him made all my troubles disappear. Or at least that's what it felt like. Moaning into his mouth, his fingers delicately trailed up my bare thigh and under the baggy boxers I was wearing.

His hand pushed my legs apart and rested between them, pressing on my growing wetness. I jolted my hips up with a desperate response. Daman slowly undressed me and finally allowed me to strip him.

"I want you so bad." He sighed while leaving a trail of kisses on my neck and collarbone.

I rested my hands on his hips, waiting for him to make the next move. His length was so erect it was almost painfully pressing into my thigh. Just when I thought Daman would push into me and continue, but he stopped and took the time to stare at me.

Hovering over me, his eyes raked down my now naked body.

"I want to remember this moment forever." He sighed contently.

Keeping eye contact, he slowly pressed into me, making the experience much more sensual. He let out a soft grunt and continued to thrust, with a slower pace than usual.

I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and brought my hips up to graze his, pushing him all the way inside me. I gasped as the slightly painful but amazing feeling. It wasn't our first time having sex, but I was just as swooned. He was so good in bed that each time was a new experience.

"Daman," I dug my nails into the smooth skin on his back.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He grunted, increasing his pace. I felt my body adjust to meet his every move. I seemed to respond so perfectly to him.

"Oh god." I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. My lips formed an "o" shape, and I tried to hold on to the euphoric pleasure soaring through my body.

"Look at me baby. Let me see your eyes." He moaned, running his thumb across my cheek.

The headboard banged against the wall, making me hope that Leo was sleeping or distracted doing something else.

Granting his wish, I opened my eyes and gave him a daring look. God he looks so hot. How can someone possess such beautiful traits?

Daman wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging my body even closer to his so we were pressed against each other. He lifted me off the mattress and continued to move his hips. Rolling up over so I was on top, he took a deep breath and relaxed.

"What are you doing?" I stopped moving.

"Letting you take control. It's getting a little tiring to do all the work." Daman smiled.

"Oh," I blushed nervously.

"I know you'll be good like this," He placed his hands underneath my ass and lifted me up and down to demonstrate what I should do.