A Change of Heart

Toni's stomach is growing like crazy and the paparazzi has been following her steps everywhere she went. Tamar has been living with her and Babyface to help her through the pregnancy.

Toni: They just won't quit! I can't even check my mail without one of them taking my picture.

Tamar: Calm down and sit down.

Toni: We have a meeting with the planner today, and I don't feel like leaving the house.

Tama: Wobble back to your seat and sit down. Kenny is meeting us there.

Toni: I'm really thinking about not doing the wedding we originally planned.

Tamar: What do you mean?

Toni: I've been married and had a big wedding. I just want to see Ken at the altar, have close friends and family there, and that's it. Nothing too big or too fancy.

Tamar: You just wanna marry your man and have these kids. And get back to getting your back cracked on regular basis, in that order.

Toni (laughing): Is that obvious?

Tamar: Yup, I can see it on your forehead.

Tamar looked at the time and back at Toni.

Tamar: Let's get you into something cute and comfortable for this meeting prego.

Toni (smiling): Yes, some nice flats will do.

Tamar and Toni headed to Toni's bedroom, but Toni noticed Tamar mocking her.

Toni (laughing): I do not walk like that.

Tamar: Lies! You are waddling and don't even know it.

Toni: It's because I feel a little sore. The twins are starting to move around now and I can barely sleep.

Tamar: I still can't believe I woke up to seeing Kenny sleeping in the chair and you and the boys sleeping at the end of the bed.

Toni (biting her lip): I feel so bad about that. He was just making sure that I slept well. Dylan and Brandon heard me complaining and them sleeping next to me helped.

Tamar: Just think about: You'll have two more people looking at you and making faces to be fed soon.

Toni: I'm happy, excited.

Tamar: Me too. Now let's wobble up these stairs to change.

Toni: Ken thinks my wobble is cute.

Tamar: That's because he doesn't want to sleep on the couch or guest room.

At the planner's parking lot...

Tamar and Toni pulled up and were waiting for Ken to call.

Tamar: Y'all are always late. Do y'all plan this?

Toni (chuckling): He should be on his way. I'm starving, Monster.

Tamar: I can grab you something real quick when you guys head in.

Toni: I would love some fries and ketchup with just a chicken sandwich, vanilla milkshake, and chocolate chip cookies. That sounds yummy right about now.

Tamar: Mmmm, it does and I know where I can get all that from. You got the food demon on you, girl.

Toni: I am eating for three.

Tamar: Kenny's car just pulled in.

Toni looked out the window and Babyface car pulled in and parked across from them. Babyface stepped out, putting his phone in his pocket. With his shades on, he looked in the direction of their car.