Meeting Everyone

Within in a couple of months, Toni has been in the studio preparing her first solo album for the world to hear. Toni and Babyface were at the studio putting the final touches on her album. They already released "Another Sad Love Song" and it was number #1 on the charts for two weeks in the row.

Toni: Can we take that one ore time? I messed up the lyrics.

Darryl: We'll take it from the top of that verse Tone.

While Toni was in the booth singing, she looked straight in Babyface's eyes while singing.

Toni: Okay, now what do you think?

Darryl: That was good, right Kenny?

Kenny (smiling): It was perfect. I just have to fix the chorus and it will be done. The album will be completely done and ready by next week.

Toni: I can't wait for the fans to hear it. I'm sure they're going to love it.

Vincent: I think that should  be it for today. I will have the graphic department call you with the final picture that we are going to use for the album.

Toni: Thanks Vince.

Darryl: Since we're done here, I'll head to my next writing session across town. Great job today Tone. See y'all later.

Babyface: Thanks for dropping in, man. Tell the wife and kids I said hi.

Darryl: Don't forget you two agreed to come to dinner on the weekend.

Toni (laughing): We'll be there with empty stomachs.

Darryl and Vincent left the studio. It was late into the night and Toni went back into the booth to grab her purse.

She came back while Babyface turned off the keyboards.

Babyface: So Tone, what are you doing tonight?

Toni: I'm going home to my boyfriend.

Babyface (chuckling): I didn't know you were in a relationship. What's your boyfriend like?

Toni: Let's see. He's tall and handsome. He's sweet and carrying, a clown when no one's around. I think you've met him before.

Babyface: What! What's his name, I don't remember.

Toni laughed and walked up to Babyface, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Toni: His name is Kenneth, but I call him Ken.

Babyface (kissing her): He has the same name as me, what a coincident!

Toni: What about you. Do you have a girlfriend?

Babyface: You can say that.

Toni (kissing his bottom lip: What's (kissing his top lip) her (licking his lips, asking for entrance) name?

Babyface (moaning): Toni, just like yours.

Just then, Toni stopped kissing him and put her purse on her shoulder.

Toni: That's too bad, we could've had something.

Babyface (laughing): Really.

Toni (laughing): Come on, let's go home.

Babyface turned off the lights in the studio and walked to his car holding Toni's hand. They headed to Toni's house for the night.

At Toni's house...

Toni and Babyface had finished taking a shower. Babyface was already dressed and waiting for Toni downstairs.