Signing the Contract

Toni woke up to the sound of someone yelling her name and banging on her door.

Toni: I'm coming! Stop banging on my door.

Outside of the house was the sisters and Monica. Toni opened the door and they stepped in.

Towanda: We got on the earliest plane here when we called you last night.

Traci: Monica picked us up from the airport. Mommy couldn't make it.

Toni (rubbing her eyes): Come in, make yourselves at home.

Tamar: You look a mess girl. You need to get it together.

Monica: Tone, you have to leave your house someday. You can't stay in here forever.

Toni: It's not like I have somewhere to be anywhere, I don't work at the studio anymore.

Trina: When was the last time you left the house?

Toni: A couple of days ago, I ran out of tissues.

Traci: We need to do something about that.

Tamar: Get out of these funky clothes and go take a bath.

Towanda: Yeah, we're taking you somewhere to feel better. Hurry up.

Toni: Fine, I'll be back.

Since leaving the studio, Toni hasn't left her house in almost a week. Tomorrow, she would be meeting with David Foster to either accept or decline his record contract. Toni should be celebrating, but all she has been doing is crying, eating, and sleeping in.

Monica: I'm sorry guys, but my lunch break is almost over. I have to head back to the studio.

Towanda: Thanks for picking us up Mo.

Monica: I'm glad I could, call me if she or anyone of you guys need something.

Tamar: Thanks, I'll text you.

The sisters climbed the stairs to Toni's bedroom and went straight to her closet.

Trina: Pick out something comfortable, but cute. Tamar, pick out her shoes.

Toni finished taking a shower and found the sisters in her closet.

Toni: I am not dressing up.

Tamar: But you don't even know where we're taking you.

Toni: We can stay in and watch a movie instead.

Traci: It is darker than a caveman room with no lights on during the night in here. Now come and put this dress that we picked out for you on.

Trina: I have your purse and car keys ready.

Tamar: And here are some shoes. Put them on and let's go.

The sisters decided to take Toni to a spa and dinner afterwards.

Blossoming Petals Spa...

Rachel: Welcome to Blossoming Petals Spa. My name is Rachel, what would you guys like to have done today?

Tamar: What is your special massage pumpkin?

Rachel: The Honeysuckle Sweet. It's basically where we massage your entire body with hot stones and honeysuckle sweet oil, moisturizing the skin. Creating a calm and relaxed body.

Towanda: That sounds good. We'll take that and a mani and pedi all around.

Rachel: Great. I will show you to the changing room where you can store your clothes while here.