Part 20

"No! I want it!" I hear Beau yell, my feet walking to the little boys on the floor.

"Hey, Leo, you need to share," I explain, his lips pouting.

"But I had the toy first," he says, my hand grabbing the toy.

We reason everything and I let the two play with the toys, my feet walking back into the kitchen. My fingers finish making breakfast for Juliet and I walk into the room, her sleeping form flawless.

"Princess, I need you to wake up," I say, her body rolling onto her back.

"What time is it?" she asks, my lips pressing to her forehead.

"Almost ten. Don't worry, I took care of the boys," I say, her head nodding. I hand her the egg sandwich with the side of hot sauce, her lips curving.

"You know just what I like," she grins.

"We've been through two pregnancies. I think I'd learn by the third," I say, kissing her as I set my hand on her four month pregnant stomach.

"Leo!" I hear Beau cry, her eyes widening.

"One moment," I say, walking out to the boys.

"Leo, what did I say?" I ask, lifting Beau into my arms.

"I want to play with the toys. He took them from me," Leo explains, my hand reaching out to his. We walk into the room and Beau clings onto me as Leo jumps onto the bed.

"Explain to mum why you made Beau cry," I say, kissing Beau's cheek. He calms down and Leo tells her that he didn't share his toys, Juliet setting down her plate.

"You need to share. It's important you do because you and Beau will be good friends that way."

He nods and goes back to playing, my body sitting on the bed. Beau lifts his head up and I wipe his tears, his hazel eyes accented with light brown hair.

"Can I have fruit snacks?" he asks, my head nodding.

"You stay here with mum," I explain, his head nodding. I walk out to Leo and talk to him for a while, his body standing up. He hugs me and I wrap my arms around him, his head buried into my neck.

"Do you want fruit snacks too?" I ask, his head nodding.

I take him into the kitchen and grab fruit snacks, all of us going into my room. Juliet and Beau are laughing on the couch as she tickles him, Leo jumping onto the bed. I hand them the packets and sit beside Juliet, her heart so big for the three men in her life.

But that changes drastically when her pregnancy dwindles down. Because we welcomed a baby girl. Leo and Beau had no idea how to react because they don't have much experience with girls. They go to daycare but usually they hang out with boys.

Baby Kora is a beautiful little thing. I am always taking care of her while the boys are with Juliet. Kora has my hair and eyes, but her smile is Juliet's.

But what shocks me is how much the boys love her. They like to play with her little curls, her fingers always reaching for them. Leo takes watch over her a lot, his protective side over her unreal. But I want that for my kids.

"O!" Kora yells, her inability to say Leo coming out as 'o'.

"Here's your doll," he says, my head turning to look at them. Juliet finishes making dinner while I look at the kids, making sure they don't do something stupid.

But I watch as Leo starts to kiss her cheeks, the action always making her laugh. She wiggles her arms and grabs his hair, Beau sitting and playing with her curls.