Part 6

Juliet's laugh is beautiful. Her eyes shine as she looks up at me and her hand cups my cheek, wiping the whipped cream off my nose. If I keep this up, she'll be mine in no time. Mine forever.

"You are so funny," she beams, my lips curving at her. I can't get over the feeling I get with her.

"Do you want to sit?" I ask, her head nodding. We sit on the bench, her Central Park fix surely reached. It's cold right now and my hand is holding hers in a desperate attempt to keep it warm. Her hot chocolate can keep her other hand warm but if it were up to me, our hands would be together.

"When do you work next?" she asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"I run the firm so I'm in control. Louis' getting angry I'm not there though," I say, her lips surrounding the to-go mug.

"Does he miss you?" she asks, my head nodding.

"We did everything together because I hadn't found a girl. He's the kind that has those flings and stuff, and that bothered me. We're supposed to wait for that person, you know?" I say, her eyes locked on mine.

"You've waited for one person for that long?" she asks, only thinking I've waited 21 years when I've actually waited 400 years.

"I wanted to be the best person I can be for someone. It's the look in your eyes that made me know it was you," I say, her hand tight on mine.

She leans closer to me and kisses my lips lightly, making me nervous of how many people see. But she smiles at me for reassurance and I blurt out the first thing in my mind.

"Stay with me this weekend," I say, her nose brushing mine.

"You want me to stay with you for two whole days?" she asks, my head nodding. An amused grin crosses her beautiful lips and I smile out of nerves, not knowing how she'll react. I'd love to spend days with her. Hell, I'd spend all month with her if it means our feelings will match. My apparent potential to make girls fall for me was made evident this morning and I found it easing yet strange at the same time.

"Are you sure? Because I want you to make sure it's what you want and not just on impulse," she explains, my heart pounding at her consideration. It goes against everything I believe in, having girls stay over with the chance of doing who know what, but I'm losing my control and letting Juliet be my guide. She's helping me understand everything and helping me get accustomed to life in the 21st century.

"I want you to be with me, Juliet. Rester avec moi," (Stay with me) I say, her hand coming to my cheek.

"Bien sûr, Harry. Je vais prendre congé pour être avec vous. Nous deux," ( Of course. I will take off work to be with you. Just the two of us.) she tells me, holding my cheek softly and pressing a kiss to the other. I grab her hand and pull her up, leading her around the park. Her eyes flicker between me and the trees, my eyes mainly focused on her. There is no way this human being has latched onto me this easily, but I will do anything to keep it this way. She's everything.

We walk towards the small diner across the street and we sit on the same side of the booth, her hand resting on my neck as we talk. Her eyes never look anywhere but at me and I brush my nose with hers, making her smile and lightly laugh. I could never get enough of her.

"Would you come home with me tonight?" I ask, her smile so bright. It's Tuesday, but I'd do anything to see her more than what I would have originally.

"Sure," she breathes out, my head leaning closer to hers so our lips just touch.

"I don't want to be away from you," I whisper, our lips still slightly pressed together but with enough space to talk. For the first time in my life, I couldn't give a worry if someone saw us.