Part 13

Juliet's laugh rings through the room as I kiss her neck, her soft skin so warm and lightly glistening. She's been thoroughly made love to and I can't resist kissing her entire body. My hands hold her torso, her arms wrapping around my neck as I taste her neck. Her fingers play with my hair and she keeps giggling, my teeth nipping at her skin.

"You're ruining my masculine moment," I groan, squeezing her waist. She laughs at the ticklish move and she pushes me back so I lay on my back, her body rolling on top of mine. The sheets wrap around her and I brush her back as she starts to kiss me.

"You're really pushing this beard thing aren't you?" she whispers, my lips curving as she brushes her fingers over my upper lip.

"I haven't had time to shave. I've been busy at the law firm."

She smiles and I squeeze her bottom, making her laugh even more. "Well, I think quitting and going on a trip with me will let you shave every morning," she affirms, my lips curving.

Her hand sets on the crook of my neck and I close my eyes as we kiss, her little kissing driving me crazy.

"That is if we make it out of bed," I tease, her lips curving but she covers my mouth with her hand.

"I can't even believe how sexual everything is now," she says, my lips kissing her palm before I grab it off of me.

"Let's just say I leave it to how I feel for you, princess. Nothing will ever stop those feelings," I say, her soft pink cheeks beautiful.

"And I like those feelings," she admits to me, my eyes closing as she starts to kiss me again.

Juliet is awake when I wake up, her legs crossed as she reads her book. I hook my arm around her and rest my head in her lap, her fingers moving to run through my hair.

"Are you going to stay here for while?" I ask, her little toes visible from the sheets. The duvet and sheets are all messed up and her body is warm, covered in my shirt.

"I can stay until tonight, then I have to go," she explains, my hand moving to run along her thigh.

My eye close and she continues to play with my hair as she reads, the relaxing action one I don't mine. I could spend all morning like this.

"Harry," she whispers, my head looking up at her.

"I'm going to take a shower really quick," she whispers, my head nodding.

She moves out of bed and I rest my head on the pillow, but she crawls on the bed and kisses me first. I smile, grabbing her cheek and kissing her back.

Then she's gone, faded into the bathroom. I roll back and rest my head on my arms, crossing them beneath my head. My eyes close and I almost fall back asleep but I feel Juliet crawl on top of me, her lips pressing to my forehead.

"I don't want to leave," she whispers, my arms moving to wrap around her.

"You know I never want you to leave," I remind her, her head burying into my neck.

Her body curls to me despite my lack of clothes, her eyelashes fluttering against my skin.

"I'm so at home with you," she whispers, my lips kissing her temple.

"I'll make this feel like home," I say, her hand holding onto me.

She doesn't allow me to let her go most of the day, the only thing I do is put on sweatpants. Juliet is willingly in my arms and I cradle her while in the bedroom, her fingers playing with mine as we watch a movie.

The darling girl nearly cries when I have to take her home, her cheeks taken into my hands.

"It's okay. We've done this before, baby girl. Call me no matter what and I'm there for you," I promise, her head nodding. Her brown eyes are so sad looking into mine and I lean down, kissing her.