Part 14

"It's a freaking week long convention. I'm going to lose my mind while I'm there," Juliet tells me as she showers, my body sitting on the closed toilet seat.

"I'm just a phone call away," I say, her head peeking out of the shower curtain.

"Please come in here before I lose my mind," she grins, my lips curving. I get up and take my shirt off, undressing and stepping into the shower. My arms are quick around her and she holds onto me, clearly not liking that we have to part in less than twenty four hours. Lucky for me, I get her the whole day before she goes.

"It's only a week," I say, her head nuzzling into my neck.

"A week without a possibility of seeing you," she mumbles, holding onto me.

"But I'll call you and you can facetime me," I explain, her head nodding.

"I just want my Harry," she says, latching onto me as I hug her.

My arms are tight around her shoulders, her arms around my waist as her fingers brush my back. We take a while to wash each other and I kneel down to kiss her stomach. I turn her around and kiss the small of her back.

When I stand back up, her lips kiss my collarbones and I grab her hips. I lean my head down and her nose brushes with mine before we lightly kiss, her arms wrapping around my neck. But I initiate a deeper kiss. My tongue swipes her lower lip, her lips parting as I stop to look down at her. My hooded eyes watch as her desperate fingers pull me closer, my tongue lightly touching her upper lip. She reacts with a peck to my lips and I repeat the same but her tongue meets mine, our kiss deep and passionate. Our kisses have never been this way and I never thought I'd do this, but with my feelings, I'll do anything.

"Harry," she whispers, my head moving down to kiss her neck.

I lift her up and her hand moves between us, setting me at her entrance. My arms slowly move her down and her head moves to the side, gasping. As I start to move, I set her back on the wall and her hand grips my shoulder while the other grips my hair.

"Harry," she moans, panting in my ear as I move into her.

"Shit," I moan, her nails scratching my back at the crazy pleasure we're feeling.

"Faster," she whimpers, my lips parting. I surround my lips on her neck, moving faster. Her pleasured noises have me near my high, her moans strangled so I know she reached her high. I quickly pullout and come on her stomach, holding her in my arms.

Her hands grab the sides of my head and our foreheads press together. My eyes close and she kisses me, my lips moving with hers.

"That was amazing," she whispers, slumping onto me.

I shut the shower off and hold her to my body. Juliet is on my body and I set her down, wrapping a towel around her. One is wrapped around my waist and I pull her into my arms, kissing her shoulders and neck. Juliet stays in my arms and I pull away, kissing her forehead.

We walk into my closet and she grabs my tee, her hand dropping the towel to pull it over her head. I toss boxers at her and she puts them on, my boxers and basketball shorts put on before she runs to me. She's lifted into my arms and we crawl into bed, her little body curling into me. Her head rests on my upper arm and I wrap my other arm around her.

"Goodnight, baby girl," I whisper, her eyes closing as I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, my prince."

When I wake up in the morning, her soft lips are pressing kisses to the corner of my lips. My vision is hooded and I let her continue her little kisses, her lips amazing.