Part 9

I'm anxiously wandering around my house while Juliet showers in my bathroom. I've already washed my hair under the sink, folded her clothes and put mine in the hamper, and I've paced the house at least twice.

I hear the water shut off and I walk back into my room, stopping in the doorway when my princess exits the bathroom. My arm rests against the door and I watch her, her head turning to look over at me and blushing.

"I'll give you a minute," I say, her lips smiling over at me. I feel so strongly for her and she walks towards me, kissing my cheek before I reach over and close the door behind her. Resting my back against the wall, I wait for Juliet to open it.

When it opens, she's adorning my shirt and her wet hair falls behind her shoulder. Her hand grabs mine and she pulls me into the room, shutting the door behind us. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, her head burying into my neck.

"Just a little sore but really good," she says, my hands softly moving over her back.

"I-I didn't meant for it to hurt you," I say, her hand brushing my hair back.

"You could never hurt me, Harry. It happens to girls when they lose their virginity," she explains to me, my head only nodding. I had no idea.

Her head leans in and she pecks my lips, my arms tight around her. "And this is only the first night."

I laugh and she moves out of my arms, her hair a mess as she crawls onto my bed. Her playfulness is gorgeous and I follow her, her brown eyes lit up by the bedside table. She's flawless in my eyes; perfection radiating from her.

"How do you feel?" she asks, my arms taking hold of her as I lay back. She rests her head on my chest and her fingers trace over my abdomen.

"Perfect," I say, her lips curving. She kisses my chin lightly, my lips curving at the cute little actions she gives me. She's gentle with me and I've met a lot of men who hate that. For me, I love it.

"Um, I have to tell you something," she says, my head nodding.

"There was a reason our greeting earlier was the way it was," she says, my mind recalling our extreme embrace. She had been off the ground, in my arms in seconds upon the door opening.

"In two weeks, the salon has a convention out of town," she says, my head looking at her as she rolls to my side. I prop up to face her, her body reciprocating mine.

"Why is it bothering you so much? My conference is next Tuesday," I try to reason, but her body falls backwards.

"It's in Chicago," she whispers, her hands covering her face. I feel my heart drop and I know she's upset as well. But we have completely different reasons.

She's worried about distance; I'm worried about time.

I'm down to two weeks and if she's gone at the end of our time, I'm not going to live anymore. All I need is her love but I can't hold her back.

"It's okay, Juliet. Don't stress out about it," I say, pulling my hands away from her face.

"I know it'll be weird being away from each other when we're together so much, but you have a job and so do I. Don't worry so much," I whisper, her head turning to look at me. I kiss her forehead and she curls closer to me, my arm wrapping around her.

She moves so she lays on top of me and I cup her cheeks, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm so safe with you," she whispers, my arms wrapping around her body.