Part 11

Juliet has fallen back asleep. Her pouted lips are soft to the touch and her bare body is lying on its back. My lips start to press little kisses to the corner of her lips, my hand resting on her shoulder with my arm over her chest. Her eyes remain closed and I try to wake her up, her soft bare skin felt beneath my tips.

My lips are softly kissing her skin and I lean down, kissing her shoulder as my fingers grab her hair and brush it back. Her eyes stay closed and she turns her head, my body moving to continue kissing her face. When I start kissing her neck is when I finally get a reaction from her, her head moving so I lift mine.

"You can't wake me up like this," she whispers, puffing her lips out. I kiss her lips softly, barely brushing hers with mine for I love anything even remotely close to affection with her.

"And why's that?" I wonder, her fingers pressing to my chest as I move my still bare body over hers.

"Because that happens," she says, blushing when my hardened length presses to her stomach. I smile and kiss her, her eyes meeting mine.

"Can I make love to you?" I whisper, kissing her lips continuously through my words.

"I don't know," she grins, my head burying into her neck. She grabs my shoulders and pushes me back down to my back, her hair falling around us. I smile up at her, the angelic beauty something unreal.

She leans her head down and starts kissing my neck, making my eyes close at the feeling. Her control is amazing, so gentle and perfect. Juliet lets her warm fingers trail down to my waist and her lips trail to my chest. Her lips pucker around my nipples and I feel my dick harden, my hand pushing her hair to the side.

My lower lip is taken between my teeth when her lips touch the base of my shaft, her soft touch unbelievable. I've never felt something so crazy. Juliet rolls her tongue along the length and I roll my head back, her tongue swirling the tip.

"Fuck, princess," I groan, her hands holding my thighs as she continues to kiss me.

I part my lips and grab her waist, sitting up and pulling her with me. Her fingers grab my cheeks and I beg for a kiss, her teasing making me anxious. She grins and pecks my lips, refusing a deeper kiss.

"Do I need to beg?" I say, her giggle absolutely playful and beautiful. Her smile is contagious and I roll her onto her back, my hands grabbing hers and throwing them above her head. She laughs and I kiss her cheek, absolutely captivated by her. She's saved me in more ways than one. I just need her last saving grace: her love.

"How about I tease you?" I say, taking her lip between my teeth, popping it on release.

She giggles and leans her head up for a kiss, but I deny, shaking my head and burying my face between her breasts. She stifles a laugh as I kiss her, her soft, delicate skin tasting sweeter than ever.

Juliet surprises me when she separates her legs for me, my lips puckering against her sensitive folds. And her breathless gasp makes me crazy, my eyes looking up at her. And my God, she's flawless.

"Harry, more," she whispers, my tongue moving quicker. She tastes perfect and I don't waste time until her hands grab my hair, tugging as I grab hold of her waist.

Her moans have me in stitches and her legs hook around my neck, my mouth moving against her little sensitive spot. My lips pop against her and she shudders, coming against my lips. I lift my head and her legs move off, my tongue running against my lips. I take her trembling body into my arms and she clings to me, my lips kissing her cheek.

"Let's get you some breakfast, baby girl," I whisper in her ear, her hand twisting into my curls. I don't give a crap if she didn't pleasure me. Watching her so easily come undone by me is unexplainable and pleasuring enough.