Part 2

Year 2015

"Harry, I see you're looking chipper this fine morning," Louis grins, handing me a coffee.

"I need to figure out the next script by lunch so let's get started."

He laughs, my body sitting at the desk, his cold skin brushing mine as we hand each other different cases.

"He looks like a murderer," he says under his breath, my lips smirking.

Louis' a good friend. We met years ago, and by years, I mean 1889. He's under the same spell as me and he can't get out of it. As for me, I still hold onto a sliver of hope but it's diminishing. I miss my Gabriella and I will not stop until I have her again.

We go through the case, writing a script for court. I can't stand this case; the murder of an innocent girl. These always irritate me.

"Harry, do you want me to get lunch or do you want to come with?" he asks, my fingers writing down something quick.

"I'll go," I say, getting out of my chair. We walk out of the office and go to the park for a hot dog, finding these things amazing.

"Where do you think we should go to dinner tonight?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"We go to these restaurants way too much," I recap, his head nodding.

"Why don't we go to Manhattan tonight? Check out things there," he suggests, my head nodding.

We walk back to the office and I feel Louis freeze behind me. I turn back to him and he glances back at something, his eyes widening.

I move next to him and I feel my heart drop to my stomach, evil eyes looking back at me.

"It's about time my two little princes' cross paths in their venture to finding love. How's forever treating you?" she laughs, my fists clenching.

"Fuck you!" Louis yells, my jaw clenching.

Her laughing stops and she turns her attention back to me. "Such an innocent little boy you still are, my Harry," she says, my green eyes looking her over. She looks like what is called goth now, her hair gross and dreadlocked.

"Leave me alone. You've done enough," I say, her head rolling back as she laughs.

"Do you want to see something?" she asks, my stomach turning. There isn't anything I want from this witch.

"Saw this precious girl the other night," she says, holding out a picture. My heart stops and I feel my lips part, my eyes scanning the picture. It's of my Gabriella, only now she's wearing a black sweater and her blonde hair is straight and short.

"She's just as beautiful as I remember, but chances of her knowing you are..." she stops with a smile, holding out her fingers to signal zero.

"You are better off now," she says, my jaw clenching.

"Where is she?" I demand, wanting nothing more than to see Gabriella alive again.

"Does poor little Harry want to see his love?" she smirks, pouting her lip out and fluttering her lashes. She's mocking me.

"One thing you should know is her name isn't even Gabriella. But I'll tell you she isn't far away," is all she says before she turns to Louis.

"You, my trouble maker, are going to waiting a long time considering you don't respect me," she says, snapping her fingers and disappearing.

"Fuck. I don't know what else to do with myself," Louis sighs, my hand running through my hair.

"At least she didn't tell you what she told me. I'm not going to rest until I find her," I say, his hand patting my shoulder.

"Looks like we have a search to go on," he chuckles, my head shaking but a smile curves on my lips.

We get back to the office and finish work, my attention short. Nothing will get accomplished now that I know she's alive. I'll be restless and angry that I can't find her.

Whatever her name is anymore.

What if I find her and she doesn't want me? Will she recognize me even the slightest?

How dare this be my punishment for falling in love with a girl in a lower social class? My parents were the ones who turned me to the witch just to separate us. There could have been other ways to deal with the situation but of course I had to suffer.

"Harry, mate, let's go," Louis says, my head nodding. We drive to my house, my body showering and changing before we go to Manhattan for the night.

After going to Louis', we're on the road and we find a new restaurant to eat at.

"This place is awesome," Louis grins, taking in the atmosphere.

"It smells amazing," I say, his head nodding in agreement.

We follow the hostess to a table and sit down, my eyes scanning the menu. "Are you going to get alcohol today?" Louis smirks, my shoulders shrugging. I rarely do anything like that. I barely drink alcohol and he pokes fun at me for never having experience with party kind of things. Unlike Louis, I find myself very involved with my emotions towards the girl I lost and I will do anything to bring her back.

"I'll get a beer," I decide, his lips curving.

"It's about time," he says, my eyes rolling.

The waitress comes and we order burgers and beer, my body getting up to use the bathroom. As I'm on my way up, I slam right into a girl and her drink spills on both of us.

"Oh mon Dieu! C'est tellement froide!" (Oh my God! That's so cold!) she gasps, my eyes widening at her.

"Je suis désolé. Que puis-je faire pour..." (I'm sorry. What can I do for...) I trail, my eyes locking with hers.

It's then she parts her lips as she looks at me, my heart sky-rocketing. I don't know how to react. It looks like Gabriella, but how do I go from here. She's in front of me when I had expected a longer wait. Perhaps that witch didn't think I'd be in Manhattan any time soon. All I can do is grab her arms to stabilize her know she's real and alive.

++++++

Hey Loves!

Please share this story!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love !! <3 xoxo