Part 17

Juliet's POV

The warm Mexico air is felt on my skin, my eyes closing as I stand at the balcony. I await my handsome boyfriend and look at the ocean, my hair blowing back. Then two warm hands set on my waist and I immediately curl into the warm embrace.

I don't know how but Harry made me fall for him so fast. Perhaps his curse...the one that made me hesitant but could never make me leave...the curse made me fall so easily. It bothered me when he had said the girl he loved so long ago was identical to me. The thought made me angry almost, thinking that I was her and not me. But that made him angry. He assured me that I was different, nothing but looks are the same.

He's my first at so much. I've never been in love before and I knew I was in love with him when it hurt to part. His eyes look at me so lovingly, his hands never touching me anything less than gentle. There was no thought that told me he wasn't the one. We gave each other ourselves and I would never regret it.

"Would you like to go out?" Harry whispers, kissing my temple as I lean back into him.

"Yes," I smile, his hand grabbing mine. We go to the beach, his hand holding mine tightly as we look at different vender booths.

"Es muy bonita, sí?" (She is beautiful, yes?) a man says, Harry nodding.

"No quiero nada," (I don't want anything) Harry says, my eyes landing on a small heart necklace. It's gorgeous.

A few more words are exchanged before Harry grabs pesos from his pocket, Harry grabbing something from the man. I didn't get the chance to see what it was but Harry obviously didn't want me to see.

"What did you get?" I ask, setting my other hand on his stomach.

"I'll show you later. We have to get you something to eat," he says, my hand squeezed in his. That's the other thing I admire about Harry. He always makes sure I'm eating and drinking water so I'm healthy. My high metabolism makes me skinny when I do eat large quantities of food. I think Harry might think I'm too skinny but I can't help it.

Harry leads me into a restaurant and we sit at the bar, ordering drinks. He moves his barstool closer to me and wraps his arm around me, my head leaning up towards his.

"Are we going to go on your endeavor today?" he asks, my cheeks blushing. I'm sex-crazed since I met him. I think I like the way he holds me and takes care of me more than anything, but I love being with Harry in any way possible.

"I would love to," I grin, his lips pressing against my cheek. He loves to kiss my face and I love the feeling. We're in our own little world and I don't mind one bit.

His green eyes look into mine and we keep talking, his lips slowly moving as he whispers back to me.

"Let's dance," he says, my lips curving. He takes me out to the dancefloor, dancing with me close to his body. His hand cups mine, engulfing mine, and he kisses my forehead.

"I want this for the rest of my life," he tells me, my lips curving as I lean my head down. I hate blushing and he always ends up kissing my hair or my forehead. He's always kissing me and I love it.

"I love this," I say, closing my eyes and leaning my head on his chest. "I love you."

He leans his head on mine and I hold his neck, his hands spreading across the entire small of my back. We dance for hours, sparing kisses between songs. We go to the beach in the middle of the night and Harry sits in the sand, my body sitting between his outspread legs. His fingers softly brush my hair to the side and he kisses my cheek, my eyes closing.

Harry grabs my left hand and I smile, leaning closer to me. But I feel something slide on my ring finger and I open my eyes, seeing one of the rings from the vender. I turn my head and his eyes look at me softly, my lips parting.