13] Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

COMING HOME

"What the hell are you doing here!" I screeched, when I saw Jake making his way over to me, where I sat with Emily and Jackson.

Why the fuck was this man here, it's not like he ever loved me or wanted me so why would he be here right now, looking like he wanted to punch someone, sending glares to Christe every so often, what was up with them?

"I've come to get you back" he stated simply, as if it was that simple. I don't want to go back, especially with him.

"I don't want you back, I was planning on going anyway even if Sam took me and Hunter was unexpected I'm happy here"

"Getting cosy with the kidnapper?" he sneered, that made me slap him round the face and I did slap him round the face, his such an idiot.

"You, you bastard! I haven't been with anyone but you, it's been over five years Jake but now I can't do this anymore, thinking you would come back to me only to find your engaged and a baby in her arms, I want nothing to do with you anymore!" I hissed at him.

"Harper?" Emily's voiced questioned, cutting me off from my argument with Jake and making me turn round "Is that him?" she asks quitely looking at Liam with a small smile on his face, he just looks so shocked, no doubt from Emily looking exactly like us.

"Right.. right, Liam this is Emily are sistery.." I trail off I didn't have to say much even if we were only five I knew he remembered.

"It's been so long, mum and dad tried looking but they couldn't find you and you were here all along" Liam whisper shaking his head, his smile widened and he embraced her into a massive hug, looking like he was choking her to death but she looked like she was doing the same to him.

I didn't realise he actually remembered we were so small, but I guess if I remembered that day the he remembered it too.

"Harper, where is Hunter?" I turn round to look at him with anger in my eyes "Why would you care?" I growl at him.

"I would like to meet my son!" he growls back.

"Who told you?" I asked, my teeth clenched. It was Mia or Liam, there the only ones that know, but then again they think I was in danger so she would of been angry and spilled about the truth.

"Does it matter who the fuck told me when you should of been the one to tell me in the first place, I have a son that I didn't even know about, do you know how much that hurts" he shouts at me.

"I'm not to blame for all this! Your the one that left-"

"For a normal life!" he cuts me off. I roll my eyes, "You could of told me what you wanted, I would of waited or came with you, but you can't deny your mate, I was going to tell you I was carrying Hunter on the day you left, but I didn't know you were leaving and then five years later you come back with some skank in your arms and a baby, how do you think I felt!" I growled at him.

"Maya's not mine" he interrupts. I know that you dumbass you've already told me that! I just roll my eyes.. again!

I groan "That's not the point, you came back as if I wasn't- as if I didn't exist, your were engaged and with a woman who doesn't have your child, I don't get it, I know about the witch or what ever crap she done"

I looked over to see an angry Sam shouting at Chrisite as he held Maya close to him, everytime he stared at Maya though he had the loving look in his eye, I wanted that, for Jake to be with us, but I don't think I can.

"I love you, please don't do this!" he pleads to me.

"I love you too, I just don't know if being with you is worth it anymore" I tell him honestly, and the expression on his face only made my heart break, he looked so heartbroken, but that's how I felt for over five years.

"Marry me?" he blurted out the question, there was nothing romantic about it at all, he takes a step closer.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make up for the mistake I made, I want to have more children with you, I want to be your mate again, I regret rejecting you, I didn't want you have to believe me, I do love you and I never wanted this to happen, what ever the fuck that bitch did worked and but because of my love for you- The spell was and is broken!"

"How do I know you won't leave us?" I can tell the spell is broken, otherwise he wouldn't be here trying to get me back.

"Oh trust me I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, only if you have me that is.."

"I dont, I don't know if I can.. What about Christie I mean you married her!" I sneer.

"I'll divorce her, I am and will be divorcing her, I want you to me with me forever, if you'll have me" he repeats the last part.

"Mum?" Hunter's voice, I look down to see my son standing infront of me but he wasn't staring at me, he was looking straight at his father.

"Your my dad" Hunter says simply, Jake was looking at him with so much love but he had a sad smile on his face, no doubt from everything his caused for the both of us and our son. Jake only nods his head.

"You didn't want my mum! Do you love her?" he questions. Jake looks at his son in shock and then looks at me and nods his head his smile widening "I do, I love your mum so much, I want the both of you in my life"

"Do you love me?" Hunter then whispers.

Jake falls down to his knees infront of Hunter "I do love you, of course I love you, your my son" and he brings Hunter in for a hug and I faintly heard Hunter say "Then I forgive you and I love you too" It was such a sweet moment.

"Mum do you love dad?" I look at Hunter, what is he up to? But I shake that thought from my head and smile at him "I love him Hunter you know I do" I whisper.

"Then doesn't he deserve another chance to make us happy and to be a family"

"I don't know.." I trail off but when I looked into both there eyes, I could only nod, I think I was crying but I'm not really sure but I did notice when Jake walked up to me and kissed the life of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I love you" he whispered pulling me closer to him and kissing me there right there and then, I smiled a little through the kiss, he finally wanted me, we could be together forever, as mates should be together.

Everyone deserves a second chance!

"I love you too"

The next chapter is the last chapter!! ......... TILL THE EPILOGUE!

Okay so THIS isn't my bestest chapter ever but I hope you do enjoy it! I will go through this chapter whenever I can.. (: (Christie & Sam will be explained in the epilogue)

I have decided to only work on two stories at a time so for now, it's Secrets and The One Night Stand [New Version].. and an occasional chapter update for The Baby Deal (Re-Write) when I can! (:

I know some things weren't explained properly but it will all be explained in the epilogue.. which I hope you do enjoy!! :D