8] Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

HUNTER JAMES

My name is Hunter James.

I am five years old.

I have the most coolest yet protective mother ever.

I have an awesome Uncle and Aunt.

I have loving grandparents.. but grandma can be a little crazy, but don't tell her I told you that.

The only thing I don't have is..

A dad of my own.

It's just me and my mum in the house.

I've always wanted a dad like all the other children, but I never ask mummy about him because one time I did and she started crying, I don't like it when my mummy crys.

I just want to know who my daddy is.

"I want a daddy" I said randomly when it was only me and Uncle Liam and I always talk about everything with him, everything I can't talk to my mummy about.

"I know you do Hunter" he smiles sadly at me.

"Uncle Liam do you know who my daddy is?" I look up at my uncle who sighs ruffling up my hair, shaking his head "No Hunter I don't know who your father is" he tells me honestly.

It is only mummy who knows who my daddy is but she wont tell no one not even me.

I only have two friends, Logan and Sophie.

Logan and me have been best friends since before my second birthday and Michelle his mum was like a second mum to me.

Sophie is only a couple years younger than me and Logan and I have a small crush on her, or maybe it's a really big crush and again it's a secret.

"Hunter dinner time" I smile thinking about my dinner, I'm a growing pup who needs his food mummy says I eat like my father I just wish I knew who he was or is.

"Did you have fun sweetie?" mummy asked as she set a plate infront of me and took a sit herself, digging into her food.

"Yeah me and Liam went to the park" and talked about daddy that no one knows about but you I think to myself.

"I'm glad you had fun, you have a busy tomorrow with school" she smiles at me "Then you'll be spending the day with grandad learning about the pack"

I couldn't wait to learn about the pack, I couldn't wait to learn about the different titles, like an Alpha and Beta. I couldn't wait for one day to find my mate and live a happy life together.. I wish mum found her mate.

"Mummy do you have a mate?"

Again not the best chapter but I'll try and make up for it when I next upload! :D

I know there's spaces between the chapters but that's just to make it a little longer since it's not that long of a chapter! :P

Updates will be taking a little longer when the next chapter of this week is finsihed.

I promise to make the next chapter longer! about Christie and Jake's wedding Plans but not in the point of view, in Harper's again!! ;)

I hope you enjoyed the little chapter and tell me what you think!! :D