There is so much hidden anger in his tone that had my curiosity spiking up seeing the way his face hardens and his eyes turned cold. There's a deeper meaning into what he's saying.

"You say that now but when you meet her everything you thought you don't want will quickly vanished as quickly as you will fall in love." I spoke in confident as if I know more about it then he does.

"You sound like my parents" He scoff.

"And you're wrong everyone deserves some type of love"

Silence fell between us.

"I felt it you know" I whispered moving my hair behind my ears "Up on that roof with Rose and Jon I felt the crushing pain from both of them. It was more then a heartbreak but I also felt so much adortion from Jon. Even though Rose pushed him away she also felt relief to be able to feel his touch. I don't understand why you would deny yourself that kind of love?"

"What if I found someone else to love?" He whispers his eyes boring deeply into me.

"Have you?" My breath hitch in my throat.

"Maybe I want to find out"

My heart seem to pick up the speed hearing that. All to soon he got up to leave causing me sink on the cushion abit.

"Everything in that bathroom has never been used so feel free to use anything in there. If you need anything I'm right beside your room." He ran his hand through his perfectly styled hair.

My eyes taking in his whole appearance he wore a casual black jeans ripped on the knees and a simple white shirt with a tan coat making him look fresh off the runway.

"Thank you" I smiled watching him leave the room shutting the door softly.

After he left I didn't really know what to do with myself knowing I wouldn't get any sleep tonight. I looked out the window for a while watching the forest enchanted with werewolves every where. I can't help but smile at the beauty of it all.

This earth has more beauty beyond its beauty it takes my breath away. I look at my phone finding Rob clearly ringing non stop. I grimnce forgetting about Rob, I hesitated before answer afraid of his angry voice.

"Hi" I squeak an answer.

"Hi?! Is that all you have to say?! I was this close to calling Tedd good thing you picked up because you know how protective he gets plus I called Abby and-

"Oh my god" Abby's voice came through the phone. "You got us worried you know." She breathe as I hear a few curses from Rob and ruffling and shoving making me roll my eyes amused.

"I'm fine guys" I smiled guiltily forgetting to tell them I would be going some where.

"Where are you anyway-

"Give me the damn phone" Rob grumbled.

"Why don't you relaxed Jenkins" I can hear amusement in her voice love irritating him. "Where are you? Conor wanted to come but he's puking in the toilet right now" She chuckled.

"I was talking to Tyler."

"Who's Tyler?"

"The mayor-

"What?!-

"What are you doing there? Are you in some kind of trouble? What are and mayor talking about?" Rob took his phone back spitting one question at a time.

"I wanted to know the history of this town" I lied easily surprising myself.

"History?" He whispered in suspicion. "At this time? You know there's google for that plus that doesn't-