Chapter 33 - Disturbing yet relieving.

ابدأ من البداية

Sexy, confident, down right intimidating and if I knew better, he looks pretty fucking pissed off.

Out of habit, I instinctively step back as if it's gaining little distance between us but the determination in his face is making it hard for me to breathe. He looks preoccupied too— is something wrong? Why does he look so anxious? His jaw line is perfectly prominent and the tension is visibly rimming around his dark eyes of lust. But his hair is so disheveled because of the amount of time he runs his hands through it. Oh I love his hair!

Abruptly, he wraps an arm around me and pins me against the wall with his body while the other hand winds slowly around my hair and yanks it back so I'm left staring at him.

It happens all too quickly and I gasp as he leaves a heavy kiss against my lips. Want, need, desperation, anger— I don't know what it is, but it sends me in frenzy. His kiss lingers and his tongue forcefully leads its way in between my mouth, toying in my inner world.

When he pulls away, I'm gasping for precious air but he remains close. His chest heaves against mine. Pressing his forehead against mine, I take in how stressed he looks.

"What's wrong?" I breathe.

He shakes his head.

Good one Re, you had to ask a stupid question.

"I'm glad to see you again." He whispers, but there's an edge to his tone, so cold and distant and it's kind of hard to believe these words coming out of his mouth.

"Are you still mad at me?" I ask, voice failing to show the non-existing confidence inside of me.

"You have no idea." He says bitterly.

I swallow hard.

"I'm sorry." I shyly say.

I look down instantly; his gaze is too dark and intimidating to stare at.

I'd rather sag my head down low than have him scowling at me like that. With the side of his finger, he glides his touch down to my chin, and guides my chin up so Im staring up at him. He stares at me through scorching brown eyes and I squirm slightly.

"Don't apologise." Zayn says in an all too kitten soft tone.

He frowns for a moment as the vibration of his Malik cell buzzes on the dining room table, bursting through our moment. His attention is back on me and an exasperated sigh breaks through from his throat.

"Go upstairs to your room." He says.

My room?!

"First door, on your right." And I know it's an order.

I don't have any choice but to go.

When he turns to walk back to his Malik cell, I go upstairs as if I've been chased by some bull. I'm desperate to get out of the giant room and upstairs where I'm alone just for a few seconds.

I make my way through the room and realise this was the room where we first showered together. Wasn't that last week? I really can't remember.

It's beautifully designed though, with an amazing view of London through the floor-to-ceiling window. He sure likes his views. I sit myself into the plush bed, take my vans off and decide to call Amber. She doesn't pick up though which irritates me for some reason.

I send her a message instead.

To: Amber Coventry
From: Victoria Greene
Subject: Miss you!!
Sent: 2 July 2012, 14:23PM

I'm in London now! I miss you. I'm just at Zayns. I don't think I'll be here for long.

Xxx