Chapter 17 - secrets?

There is light everywhere.

Bright, warm, piercing light; and I endeavor to keep it at bay for a few more precious minutes. I want to hide. But the glare is too strong, and I finally succumb to wakefulness. I groan loudly but what seem's to spark through my mind is the events of last night. I had sex. Pleasurable sex with Zayn Malik? A grin smacks my face. I sit up suddenly and look to my side, but he's not there. I look to my right to check the time, but there's a note signed with my name. I open it and realise it's from Zayn.

Victoria,

I enjoyed my time with you. Please be careful today, you may find things a bit challenging.
I hope to see you soon.

ZM.

Challenging?

Confused, I place the note back on the side table and the scenes from last night come reeling into my head. The way he kissed me, the way he touched me and knew where to touch me and the pleasure he donated. Oh my god. 2 orgasms. I want more sex. I never knew what my body was capable of.

I hide underneath my duvet, feeling it snuggled into my naked body. And as if on cue to wake me up, my phone begins to ring. I reach for my Malik Cell and press it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Good morning Miss Greene."

I bite my lip. Zayn.

"Hey."

"Hey." He mutters, sounding... Shy? "How are you feeling?" He questions as I stretch my limbs out.

"I'm good." My face is hot.

"Really?" He sounds doubtful— amused almost.

Oh, my body feels so weak. I stand and it's then I feel the pain in my vagina. I wince.

"Um Err, sore." I mumble timidly.

He chuckles and I roll my eyes. "You are well and thoroughly fucked Miss Greene. What are you doing?"

His voice is playful, seductive even and I blush. Thoroughly fucked I am, and I have the pain to prove it.

"Um, I just woke up."

"Well, I hope you're ready for me when I come and see you Miss Greene."

Oh.

"You're coming over?"

"Yes."

"Now?"

"Soon."

"Okay. I'll see you soon then." I say hesitantly.

"Indeed. Laters baby." I hear him chuckle and I picture him smiling beautifully. And then, all too soon, the phone line cuts out.

I smile widely. Maybe it wasn't a one night stand. I throw my phone on the bed and waddle slowly into the bathroom.

I shower quickly, enjoying the warm water cascading over my weak body and wash my hair with the expensive shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing.

I dress into my normal jeans and shirt and search for my phone in the duvets on the bed. I pull it off and find blood on the sheets. My eyes widen. Holy shit. I throw the duvet on the bed and clutch my forehead. It was expected right? Was I that— Tight? I flush at the thought. Jesus. I didn't think I'd bleed?! I thought it was always the first time and if I remember correctly, I was in so much excruciating pain the first time. That night is in the past. I need to stop thinking about it.