Chapter 12

There is a hint of lemony goodness in this chapter. Be warned.

"Steve....Steve..."

"Mmm..." Steve moaned, turning onto his back and threw his arm over his face to shield his eyes from the sunlight.

"Come on sleepy head," Steve felt Cora try to push his arm off of his face but she was no match for his strength. "It's time to get up. I'm taking you grocery shopping with me before the winter storm hits."

Steve groaned again but otherwise showed no sign of life. He felt Cora move her hands from his shoulders down to his pecs, over his stomach and down to his hips.

Feeling his heart rate begin to raise, and his face beginning to flush he said "If you keep that up neither of us is going to leave this bed anytime soon." His voice was deep and husky. Whether from sleep or Cora's hands he wasn't sure, he cleared his throat, trying to distract himself from the things she was doing.

Steve felt Cora's fingers go still, and he sucked in a deep breath when she suddenly pulled away and he was surrounded by cold air.

"Well that's a relief," he heard Cora say. "For a while there I was starting to wonder if you found me attractive at all."

Blinking, Steve sat up. "Cora what are you talking about? Why wouldn't I find you attractive?"

He watched as Cora shrugged and pulled away from him.

"Cora, Doll, what's going on?" Steve reached out and placed his arm around her waist.

"You've been acting strange for the last few weeks. I was starting to wonder if you were having second thoughts...about us."

Steve pulled her back against his chest and ran his hands over her arms, pushing the strap of her green tank top up. "I'm sorry. I've just....been thinking. I've had a lot on my mind. I'm new to all of this to boot." He placed a kiss on her shoulder and she leaned back against him. "I'm sorry I've made you feel this way."

"It's okay, Steve," Cora closed her eyes and pressed back against his chest.

Steve ran his lips over Cora's shoulder to her neck. "You're beautiful in the morning, you know that doll?"

Cora laughed. "Only because I've already had my shower."

"Mmm," Steve continued to place kisses along her neck and shoulder, leaving little nibbles here and there.

"Steve," he looked up when he heard Cora whisper his name. "Yeah, Doll?"

Taking a deep breath Cora turned to face him. She pressed her lips to Steve's, and when he felt her tongue against his bottom lip he opened his mouth and allowed her access.

Steve moaned into the kiss as he felt her climb into his lap, her leg gently brushing against the growing bulge in his pants.

He pulled away slowly, and pressed his forehead against hers. They were both panting for breath.

Cora reached up and pulled Steve into another kiss, leaning back onto the pillows, she pulled him on top of her.

Cora moaned as she felt Steve's warm fingertips trailing up under the hem of her shirt and over her stomach.

He jumped back, as though realizing for the first time what he was doing. "I'm sorr-"

Cora cut him off with a kiss, and when she pulled back she looked up into his eyes. "Don't stop."

That was all it took for Steve to feel as though a fire had been lit in the pit if his stomach.

Pressing his lips against Cora's, Steve ran his left hand under her shirt and cupped her breast over her bra. "Are you sure this is what you want?" His voice was deep and rough with need.

Cora pressed herself against him. Running her hands over his chest and around to his bare back. "Yes," her answer came out as a moan, as Steve pressed himself down against the center of her body.

He continued to kiss her, moving from her lips to her neck, collar bone and back up the other side, all while pressing against the core of her body.

Cora moaned as Steve's hand found its way under her bra. Or tried to at least. After a few moments of fiddling with it, he pulled back frustrated. "I'm tempted to rip this thing off."

Cora giggled. She raised up just enough to reach behind herself and undo the clasp. Pulling the straps down and off her arms, she had her bra off in a matter of seconds.

Steve blinked. "You're going to have to teach me that trick sometime." And with that, he pushed her shirt up and began to press kisses to her chest.

Cora brought her hands up and ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm, Steve," She moaned when his mouth found her left nipple. He sucked gently, and nibbled with his teeth, all the while his free hand squeezed and gently twisted her right breast.

Steve began to move lower, his hands now working both of her breasts as he pressed sloppy kisses down to her stomach. Just as he reached her hip, a loud knocking sounded at the bedroom door.

"If you two are going to go and buy food before the storm, you better get going! It's really picking up out there." Sam shouted. Neither of them could find the ability to talk, and when he heard no answer Sam knocked again. "You guys awake?"

"Y-yeah," Steve called, his voice cracking a bit. "We'll be down in a few!"

He panted as he heard Sam's retreating footsteps. Looking up to Cora, he blushed.

"Well, that was close." Cora laughed and pulled Steve up to her so she could kiss him. "You should probably get through the shower."

Steve swallowed hard as her leg gently brushed between his legs. Nodding, he moved to the side, and stood, his face bright red. "I'll see you in a bit," he leaned down and kissed her forehead before retreating to his own room.

Sighing Cora pulled her bra back on and straightened her clothes. Damn Sam and his worry of running out of food.