Clint Barton: Taken

Do you guys want me to make a Natasha one? A Wanda one? If so, do you want it to be romantic, or friends? Majority wins so please tell me.

Requests are OPEN!!
Imagine: Clint saving you after you have been taken.

Hydra. They have been a problem for SHIELD since the beginning. That means that they have been a problem for everyone who works for SHIELD.

Therefore, Hydra was a problem for you and Hawkeye. Hawkeye had never really gone head to head with Hydra by himself -- until today.

Earlier this morning, you were hanging out with Hawkeye. You and him were in love with each other -- the only problem was that neither of you knew how the other one felt.

You and Hawkeye always hung out together, and somewhere along the way feelings just sparked. On some level, you both knew that you had feelings for each other, but at the same time, you both ignored the fact.

You and Hawkeye decided to go out for a walk in the park, because it was a beautiful day out. Along the way, you and Hawkeye chatted and looked in awe at the beauty, and enjoyed each other's company more than anything.

Unfortunately, in the middle of the walk, Clint got a call from Director Fury. He claimed that it was an emergency, and that Clint had to pick the phone up.

So, as Clint and Fury talked about a case, you went to go look at some flowers that were a little bit off the path. The flowers were by a small road that led to the main road.

You were just smelling the flowers, when a large car pulled up to you. Two men got out, and walked behind you as the other guy stayed in the car, in the driver's seat.

However, you were too busy daydreaming about Clint to even notice the men until the guy in the car said, "Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" You didn't say a word, and kept your mouth shut.

The driver took your reaction as a yes and nodded to the two men behind you. Before you could even take out your gun, the two men knocked you out.

They picked you up and carried you into the car. Luckily, Hawkeye turned around just in time to see the men take you. "Y/N," he whispered as traces of fear and panic arose on his face.

Clint dropped his phone and began chasing down the van, hiding in the shadows that the van wouldn't know he was following them. Then, when the van pulled over to an empty warehouse, Hawkeye watched as the men took you inside.

Then he got his bow and arrow and busted into the place, shooting anything that was in his way.

When he finally found you, you were beaten up and bloody. You we're passed out cold -- and almost looked like you were dead.

When Hawkeye saw the sight of you he was so terrified, a sad, and disappointed in himself because he let this happen to you.

He fought through everyone in the room to get to you, and when he finally finished the job, he rushed to your side.

"Y/N, please, wake up," Hawkeye said as he picked you up and carried you back to his home. He laid you on his bed and then laid down next to you.

He stroked your hair and he began to wake up. "Clint?" you asked. "Hey, Y/N," Clint replied. "You saved me," you said with a smile. "I had to. I love you," Clint replied.

You smiled and pulled Clint into a quick but sweet and passionate kiss. "I love you too," you told him with a smile. Clint smiled back and pulled you into his arms, never wanting to let go.

Hiya! I know that it has been a while, but I want to thank you all for continuing to read this book! It means a lot! Sorry this one is short, but it's hopefully sweet! There are A LOT more imagines to come your way :) so be prepared. Thanks guys! I love you all and all of you are amazing!

~Caela~