{3} Thor Odinson

"Please," you begged Thor. "No," he replied. "Pretty please?" you asked. "I'm sorry Lady Y/N, I just do not think it will be a very good idea," Thor said. You and Thor had been dating for almost seven months now, and you wanted to meet Thor's family.

However, Thor wouldn't let you, because he knew his family and didn't think that meeting them would be very smart. "I'll buy you a bunch of pop tarts," you told him, knowing how much he loved the food.

Thor looked at you for a moment but then refused once again. "It will make me happy," you told him. "Y/N," Thor began. You gave him your best puppy face. "Please, I promise I will behave around them," you told him.

Thor smiled and cupped your face with one of his hands, "It is not you I am worried about not behaving. It is my brother, Loki," he told you. You continued your puppy face and Thor finally broke. "Fine, but do not say I didn't warn you," he replied.

You jumped up and smiled. "Thank you!" you said, placing a kiss on Thor's lips. He smiled as he watched you walk towards your bedroom. He came into the bedroom, and you looked sad. "What is the matter?" Thor asked you.

"I don't have any fancy enough clothes," you told him. Thor looked a little confused and said, "Y/N you do not have to dress fancy." "Yes I do, I am meeting the King and Queen of Asgard, and a Prince, but besides that I am meeting your father and mother. I have to look perfect," you told him.

Thor came over to you and hugged you. "You look perfect just as you are, but I want to show you something," Thor said. You looked at him as he grabbed your hand and led you to another part of your shared house.

He opened the door to a closet, and inside you found the most beautiful elegant dress you had ever seen. You looked at Thor, and he was smiling as he said, "I bought this the first moment I laid my eyes on you. I knew not when to give it you, but I knew someone as gorgeous as you deserved something like this."

You smiled and kissed Thor before taking the dress and putting on. It reached the ground and it hugged you in all the right places. You did your make-up lightly but noticeably, and you pinned your hair up elegantly.

Needless to say, you looked absolutely flawless when you were done getting ready. When you walked out to Thor, his jaw dropped and he stood up and walked over to you. "Do I look okay?" you asked. "You look perfect," Thor told you.

Those were just the right words you needed to hear. After talking to Heimdall, you and Thor were transported to Asgard. All eyes were on you and Thor as he draped his arm around your waist and you made way into the palace.

The first family member you met was Thor's mother. "Mother," Thor greeted, hugging his mother. "Hello, Thor," she replied. She looked over at you and asked, "Who is this?" Thor smiled at you and said, "This is my love, Lady Y/N," Thor explained.

You blushed slightly and Thor's mother hugged you and smiled. "I'm glad I finally got to meet the girl who makes my son happy," she said. You smiled and soon after Thor's father came into the room. "Hello, son," he said.

"Father," Thor said, bowing to the King and his father. Thor's father came and hugged him before walking up to you and smiling. "Do you know who I am?" he asked. "You're Thor's father," you replied.

He smiled and said, "Well I am afraid you have me at a disadvantage then. Who are you?" he asked. "She's Thor's love," Thor's mother said. "Ah, I see now," he said. You looked over at Thor, who was smiling. "Father, she wishes to see Loki," Thor told his father.

His father looked confused for a moment, but said, "Well then you must go at once. you can't keep a woman waiting," he said. Thor nodded and took your hand as he began leading you out. "It was very nice to meet your acquaintance," Thor's mother said.

"It was nice meeting the both of you," you told them. You arrived at Loki's cell moments later, and he looked somewhat surprised. "Brother," Thor said. Loki stood up and looked at you. "Who is this I see?" he asked. "Y/N," you told him.

"Brother don't tell me you have fallen for another midguardian. Have you not learned from Jane?" Loki asked. Thor frowned at what Loki had said, and you said, "I am not like Jane. I won't leave Thor unless he asks me too."

Loki raised his eyebrows and said, "Well then you are stronger than any of us." Thor looked at his brother and said, "Well, we will be leaving now. She just wanted to meet you." Loki looked at you and said, "Well then I am glad you got the chance to meet me. It was very lovely meeting you, and don't worry I have a feeling we will be meeting again very soon."

You looked at Loki as Thor began to take you back to Heimdall. "Well that went well," you told Thor. "I warned you of my family," he said. You smiled and said, "I am glad I got to meet them," you told Thor.

"It makes me happy that you wanted to," he replied. You smiled and Thor planted a kiss on you before taking you back to your shared home on Midguard. "I love you Lady Y/N," Thor said. "I love you too Thor," you replied.