Tony Stark: Taken

It's a tie between Iron Man and Captain America for the fanfic. Please vote!

Imagine: You get taken by Hydra and Tony comes and saves you. (There will be one of these for the rest of the Avengers as well).

You and Tony had been dating for about seven months. You were both completely head over heels for each other. You saved Tony from getting himself killed by being his normal arrogant and adventurous self, and he in return saved you from always being so serious, and making you have fun. You completed him, and he was your other half. 

It was a beautiful day in New York, which was where you lived with The Avengers in The Avengers Tower. It was in the middle of the afternoon, when Tony finally decided to wake up. You were cooking for the other Avengers in the kitchen, when he came up behind you and snaked an arm around your waist. 

"Morning babe," he said. You turned a bit so you could face him and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Good morning," you replied. You then turned back to the oven, and continued cooking. "Crap!" you said after another minute or two. "What's wrong?" Tony asked. "We're out of milk," you explained. "Do you need the milk?" Tony asked. 

"No, babe, I just wanted to let you know you were out of milk," you replied in a sarcastic tone. Tony smirked and said, "Don't worry babe, I will go to the store and get some for you." You shook your head no and said, "No it's okay babe. You stay here and watch the food and I will go get the milk." 

"Are you sure babe?" Tony asked. You smiled sweetly at Tony and nodded. You walked out the door. You decided to walk to the store because it was such a nice day, and the store wasn't that far away. You got to the store, perfectly fine. 

You bought the milk, and you made your way back to the Avengers Tower. You were just walking past an alley, when you were pulled into it. A large hand covered your mouth, blocking the screams that were coming out of you. 

You were taken to the back of the alley. It was secluded, and you knew no one would be able to hear you, even if you screamed. The man let you go, and you faced him. "What do you want?" you asked. Two more men joined the man's sides. 

"We're with Hydra, and what we want is the Avengers, and you're going to help us get them," one of the men said. "Why me?" you asked. "Well because Iron Man is in love with you, and him and Captain America are the leaders of The Avengers," another man explained. 

You sighed and tried to make a run for it, but the men caught you and punched you hard across the face, knocking you out. 

Meanwhile at The Avengers Tower:

"Where's Y/N? She should have been back by now," Tony told the rest of the Avengers. "How long has it been since she left?" Steve asked. "About forty five minutes," Tony replied. "Do not worry Man of Iron we will go  search for Lady Y/N," Thor told Tony, getting up. 

The rest of the Avengers followed Thor. "Y/N only goes to this one store that is a couple of blocks from here," Tony explained. The group quickly made their way to the store, with Tony leading the way. Soon enough, they got to the store. 

"She's not here," Tony said after The Avengers checked every inch of the store for you. "Maybe she went back home," Bruce suggested. Tony nodded and they all began walking back to the tower. On the way to the tower, they passed the same alley you were taken into. 

Something seemed to catch Tony's attention in that alley. It was the gallon of milk you had dropped when the man grabbed you. "Guys look," Tony told the Avengers as he walked into the alley. "This milk is new," Tony stated. "Wait, Tony you think that was Y/N's?" Natasha asked. "I don't know what to think," Tony replied. "There's a note," Steve said as he walked further into the alley. "What does it say?" Tony asked, standing up and walking over to Steve.

"We have your precious Y/N, and if you want her back then I suggest the entire Avenger team meets us at the abandoned warehouse on Wall Street. And don't keep us waiting. The longer you take, the more Y/N gets hurt. Hail Hydra," Steve said as he read the note out loud. 

Tony's was mad. Nobody touched his Y/N and got away with it. Tony rushed out of the alley with The Avengers going after him. "Where are you going Tony?" Steve asked. "I'm going to get her back," Tony replied. "At least let us help," Natasha said. 

"Yeah, she is family to all of us," Clint added. Tony sighed and said, "Fine you can all come, but you better suit up fast. We are leaving in five minutes," Tony told them. They all very quickly suited up and then rushed back out into the busy streets of New York. 

They pushed though crowds of fans as they finally made it to Wall Street. Tony found the warehouse and was about to kick down the door, when the Avengers stopped him. "Tony, we need a plan, this is a trap," Steve said. "I don't care, we need to get Y/N out of there," Tony replied. "I know that, but we can't save her if we get captured or worse killed," Steve said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. 

Tony knew Steve we right so he came up with a plan. Tony went through the doors by himself. The first thing Tony saw was you tied up against a wall, beaten, bloody, and bruised across the room. Tony immediately rushed over to you. 

"Please be alive," Tony whispered as he cupped your face. You started to wake up and a huge smile came across Tony's face. Then Hydra agents came up behind Tony. They pulled a gun out and aimed it at you. "Do everything we say of she dies. Now stand up," the Hydra agent with the gun. 

Tony stood up and faced the agents. There was about twenty of them. "Where are the rest of The Avengers?" one of the agents asked. "They didn't come," Tony said. "Didn't you read the note? We aren't letting Y/N go until all of you here," the agent said. 

Tony kept silent. Suddenly, there was a noise coming from the back room. "Go check it out," the agent said. Five of the twenty agents went to the back. Natasha and Clint were there ready to fight off those five agents. 

That left fifteen agents for Tony, Steve, Thor, and if needed the Hulk to fight. The Avengers tore through the Hydra team with ease. When there was only a couple of agents left, Tony went over to you and untied you.

Consciousness was just taking over you again when you felt Tony's strong arms pick you up bridal style. You wrapped your arms around his neck and because he was in his Iron Man suit, he flew you back to The Avengers Tower. 

He laid you on yours and his shared bed, and patched you up. "Thank you Tony," you told him. Tony gave you a sympathetic smile and crawled in the bed next to you. 

He pulled you to his chest and you cuddled him, feeling his reactor. "You can't ever leave me Y/N," Tony told you. You leaned up and kissed Tony before replacing your head back onto his chest and saying, "I never will. I promise."

There you go :) A Tony oneshot for you all. Please vote between Captain America and Iron Man and please vote and comment on this chapter. Requests are still OPEN. Thank you for reading and thank you all for being so patient with my slow updates. The rest of The Avengers will hopefully be coming out soon.
With love,
Caela