Thor: Taken

Requests OPEN

Imagine: Loki kidnaps you and Thor saves you.

If you want a chance to have a fanfic written about you and/or one of you ships please look at the Authors note.
You and Thor have been together for almost a year now. You have been living with him on Asgard for five months. During those five months, you have met Loki four times. Each time, Loki got Thor into trouble.

You knew Loki was trouble, but somehow you let yourself trust him. You were talking to him one day. He was in his cell, for trying to take over the Earth. You went to ask him why he did it. "I did it to save Thor," Loki replied.

This got you interested. "What do you mean?" you asked. "Thor isn't from Midgaurd. He is from here. He doesn't know it, but every time he goes to Earth, it is killing him. I tried to take over Midgaurd to see if it would save his life," Loki explained.

"Wait, so you are saying that Thor is dying?" you asked, concerned. "Yes. However, I like you Y/N, so I will make a deal with you. Get me out of here, and I will help you get an elixir to save Thor's life," Loki told you with a smile.

You wanted to save Thor, so you let Loki out of his cell. "Alright, now where is this elixir?" you asked Loki. Loki turned his back to you and said, "Hmm, let's see. Oh yes." He quickly turned back around to face you, and hit you hard over the head, knocking you out.

You woke up in a dark room. You were chained to a wall and Loki was staring at you. "What happened?" you asked Loki. "You let me out of my cell. I kidnapped you," Loki said with a smirk. You tried to get out of the chains, but you couldn't.

"Do not try to escape, you can not," Loki told you. Panic rose up in you at Loki's words. "Thor will be here soon," Loki informed you. Within the next few minutes, the door to the building you were being kept in blasted open with lightning.

There Thor stood, looking as mighty as ever. "Release her at once brother, she has nothing to do with our quarrel," Thor demanded, his voice booming throughout the room. "Calm down, Thor, no harm will come to your beloved as long as you do everything that I say," Loki replied with his classic smirk.

Thor walked over to Loki, charging up his hammer with lightning. "You have five seconds to give Y/N back to me before I harm you brother," Thor scolded. Loki pulled out his scepter and held it to your heart. "Harm me and she dies. I'm mean serious business Thor!" Loki shouted.

Thor, knowing he had been defeated, put down his hammer. Loki took his scepter away from your heart. "Wise decision Thor," Loki said. "What do you want brother?" Thor asked.

"I want to be released from my prison for good. I want you to leave me alone, and let me do what I wish without you bothering me," Loki explained. "Done," Thor replied. Loki smiled and then left Thor and you alone.

Thor immediately rushed over to you and broke the chains that bound you. You reached up and wrapped your hands around Thor's neck as he hugged you tight. "Did he hurt you?" Thor asked. You shook your head no and apologized.

"What are you sorry for Lady Y/N?" Thor asked. "I let Loki out of his cell. He said you were dying and I didn't want to lose you. It was foolish," you confessed.

"You are not the first person Loki has deceived. Do not apologize, I am just grateful there is someone who has a love great enough to do anything to save my life, even if it is not in danger," Thor said with a sympathetic smile.

You couldn't help but smile back at Thor. "Thor, I will always do anything I have to do to keep you next to me," you replied. Thor smiled and placed a sweet, long kiss on your lips. "And I shall do whatever it takes you to keep you next to me," Thor told you.

You smiled and kissed Thor before the two of you made your way back to Thor's palace. "What about Loki?" you asked. "What do you mean?" Thor asked. "He is out there doing who knows what. He is a danger, and he needs to be stopped," you explained.

Thor let out a sigh and said, "We shall return back to Midgaurd and we shall get the Man of Iron and the Captain along with the rest of the Avengers to help us stop Loki's schemes once and for all." "But you told Loki you would leave him alone," you replied.

"Loki had you, the woman I love more than anything. I couldn't lose you, so I lied to Loki so that you could once more be safe in my arms," Thor told you. Your heart melted at his words. "Thank you Thor. I love you," you told him. "I love you too Lady Y/N," Thor replied.

This one is a bit shorter than the other ones but I hope you still liked it. Please vote, comment, request, and follow. Thank you guys for reading! ILY all and all of you are amazing!

~Caela~