Steve Rogers: Training Time

Imagine: Training with Catain America.
Requests ARE open!

You woke up at five o'clock in the morning. It was still dark out and you wanted nothing more but to go back to sleep. But you had to get up. Someone was counting on you to get up, and that person was Steve Rogers. You see, Steve has promised to train you so that you could protect yourself.

You knew how to protect youself quite well, but when someone is as hot as Steve, you don't say no. You also wanted to bond with him because you had a big crush on him that apparently eveyone but him could see. You rolled out of your bed, changed into some exercise clothes, and threw your hair up into a ponytail. You went into the training room and saw Steve already punching one of the bags.

He didn't seem to notice you so you just watched him as he hit the bag until he finally hit it hard enough to knock it down. "Wow. Impressive," you told him, catching his attention. He gave you a soft smile and said, "I'm surprised you actually got up." You chuckled and walked closer to him. "So whats first Cap?" you asked him.

He pointed to a small table where there were wraps. You wrapped your hands before slipping on boxing gloves. You walked back over to a new bag Steve had set up. He motioned for you to hit the bag and you weakly punched at it. "Punch from your hips and legs," Steve told you. You raised an eyebrow and Steve came close to you.

He put his hands on your hips and shifted them slightly. Your heart skipped beats and Steve made eye contact with you. Your faces were only inches apart and there was silence. It was an intense moment, but Steve finally said, "Punch now."

You looked at the bag and punched it hard. Next, Steve moved you over to the boxing ring, where you would literally be fighting the Great Captain America. You punched, kicked, and hit, but he was amazing.

After a couple of hours, you were exhausted and out of breath. You leaned on the ropes of the boxing ring and tried to support yourself. "Good effort today, you'll get better," Steve told you. You stared at him and asked, "Steve Rogers did you just say I was bad at this?" you questioned.

He smiled a bit before saying,"I just meant you need to be stronger." You smirked and stood up straight. You walked close to Steve and he looked a bit uncomfortable. You only stopped walking when your bodies were slightly pressing against each others.

Then, you told him in a quiter voice, "I may not be as strong as you Captain, but you know what I am?" Steve raised an eyebrow and asked "Hmm?" "Smart," you replied. You quickly kicked the back of his legs and he fell to the ground.

However, he pulled you down with him and you collapsed on top of him. You laughed and he groaned. "Didn't see that coming," he said as you smiled. After a few moments, silence fell again and you and Steve were once more only inches apart.

However, this time Steve broke the silence by gently placing his lips on yours. You smiled at the feeling which made him smile. When you both needed air your finally broke the kiss and Steve said, "We should train more often." You smiled and said, "I agree."

Hiya! I know this is super short but I hope you liked it :) Please vote and comment. Requests are open and ILY all and all of you are amazing!
~Caela~