Natasha: Combat Training

"Agent Y/L/N. Director Fury wants you in the hub," Maria Hill told you. You saluted her and went to the hub. "Good morning, Agent Y/L/N," Director Fury said as soon as you walked in the hub. "Good morning, Sir. What am I doing today?" you asked. "You are going to be combat training with Natasha," he told me. You felt a small blush rise to your cheeks.

Natasha and you have gotten pretty close since you became an Agent of SHIELD. Honestly, you had a major crush on her, and you had suspicions about her feeling the same way, but she would never admit her feelings if she did. You guys would always just be friends.

"Hey Y/N," Natasha said, joining you and Director Fury in the hub. "Hi," you replied. "You ready to train?" she asked you. "Absolutely," you replied. She started walking to the training room and you followed her. As soon as you got there, you both put on boxing gloves and a lot of different pads to protect yourself.

"Alright, since this is your first times, I'll go easy on you," Natasha told you. You chuckled a bit and said, "Come on Nat. I can take you." Natasha got a playful smirk on her lips and in one swift move took you down. She landed on top of, pinning you down. "Don't underestimate me Y/N," she told you.

You guys trained for the rest of the day, and for the most part, she kicked you ass, but you pulled of some good attacks when you caught her off guard. It was about seven o'clock in the night when you guys decided to call it quits. "Good job today," Natasha said to you. "Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself," you told her. She laughed a little and then stopped you.

She walked in front of you with a smile still on he face. "So what's going on?" she asked you. "What do you mean?" you asked her. "We hardly see each other anymore, and when we do, you act strange," she told you. You didn't think that your behavior was noticeably different. At least you hoped it wasn't, but apparently it was. "It's nothing," you lied. "Don't try to pull that crap with me Y/N. I know something is up. Now tell me," she said in a very stern voice.

"It's just that I, uh, like you. Like more than a friend," you said, quietly, unable to keep your feelings quiet anymore. It was barely audible, but somehow Natasha still heard it. You blushed and looked down as Natasha's eyes got bigger than her head. "Y/N," she began but couldn't find the words to finish what she was going to say. "It's okay you told her," turning around to walk away.

Before you could start walking though, she caught your arm. She still couldn't say anything, so instead, she leaned in and kissed you. It was a soft and sweet kiss, that quickly turned into a rough and passionate kiss.

After a couple minutes, you both pulled away, literally breathless. There was silence for a moment, but then Natasha said, "I don't usually say talk about my feelings, but Y/N I really like you too." A big grin appeared on your face, and soon one appeared on her's too. You pulled her into another kiss as happiness was clearly visible in both of you.

Hello guys! Please let me know what you thought of it by voting and commenting. DON'T FORGET REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Thanks for reading! (This one is also on my other account Sammy_Dean_Cas )

~Caela~