{1} Tony Stark

You were in your home watching TV when you got the phone call. You picked it up, wondering who it could be. "Hello?" you asked. "Hello, Y/F/N?" the other voice questioned. "Yes?," you replied. "Hi, I see that you have signed up to be an assistant here at Stark Towers," the voice explained.

"That's right," you said. You signed up about four days ago. You needed money, you needed work, so you thought why not? "Well then congratulations! You got the job. Do you think you could come by Stark Towers today so that we can introduce you to Mr. Stark?" the voice asked.

A smile found it's way on your face as you said, "Yes that would be great. Thank you." "Your welcome. See you soon," the voice said before hanging up. You quickly got in the shower and got out a few minutes later.

You blow dried your hair and quickly got dressed. You wore a red dress that stop right above your knees and was a small v-cut. It's sleeves stopped a little above your elbows. It was the most professional dress you had, because you had recently moved and you hadn't brought a lot with you.

You curled your hair in loose curls and applied the make-up you wore. You topped the outfit off with some strappy red heels and earrings and a necklace. You drove to Stark Tower and when you got inside the doors you were greeted by a woman named Pepper Potts.

"Hi, I'm here for a job," you said. She nodded her and said, "Of course, Y/N, right?" "Yes," you said. "Follow me," she told you. You nodded and followed her to Tony's office. She knocked on the door. "Yes, Ms. Potts, what can I do for you?" Tony asked, not looking up from the stuff on his desk.

"You have a new assistant," Pepper said. Tony immediately looked up and your eyes met his. Your heart skipped a beat. You had heard about how handsome Tony was but seeing him in real life was a different story.

Tony stood up and walked over to you and Pepper. He extended his hand out towards you and said, "Hi, I'm Tony Stark." You gave him a small smile and shook his hand, "I'm Y/N." He smiled and said, "Beautiful name, Pepper you are free to go. I think I can show Y/N around."

Pepper nodded her head and left with slight hesitation. "So, Mr. Stark, what do you need me to do?" you asked. He looked at you funny and said, "I thought I told you my name was Tony." "You did, Mr. Stark, but I-" you started, only to be cut off by him.

"Here's the deal I call you Y/N, you call me Tony, and I let you work here," he said with a playful smile. You gave a small sigh and said, "Okay, Tony, what do you need me to do?" He thought about for a moment and then his eyes lit up.

"I need help with my suits," he said. Your breath hitched. "But no assistant has ever helped you with your suits," you told him. "Exactly, so my advice to you would be don't screw it up," he said, walking towards another room.

You followed him and once he opened the door to this room, you saw several different suits. You looked at every single one in awe. "Do you like them?" he asked. You smiled and said, "Yes, I do." He smiled at you, admiring you, as you admired the suits.

After a few moments, he called your name. "Yes?" you asked. "Come here for a second." You came closer to Tony, who was at a small table. He grabbed a robotic arm off of the table and showed it to you. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"An arm, that I am assuming belongs to or will belong to one of your suits," you told him. "Good. I want you to try it," he said. You gave him an unsure look and he said, "It won't kill you." You looked at the arm and then back at Tony.

"Okay," you told him. Tony smirked and grabbed your left arm and pulled you so that your back was facing his front side. He put the arm onto yours and the machine wrapped itself around your arm. You looked up at Tony, your faces were only inches apart.

He pointed at a target that had been set up on a wall, and said, "Shoot." "How?" you asked. "You'll see," Tony replied. You looked up at the wall and raised your arm at it. You opened your palm and shot at the target. You hit it, a perfect shot. You smiled and jumped up excitedly.

"Did you see that?" you asked Tony, even though you knew the answer. "I actually hit it!" you said still smiling. Tony looked at you with a soft smile, you could tell he was admiring you again. A blush started to rise to your cheeks and you quickly looked down.

Tony came close to you and when you looked up, your faces were only inches apart again. His soft brown eyes were staring into your E/C ones. "That was great," Tony said softly. "Thanks," you replied.

"I think you need a bit more practice though before I make you your own suit. Let's say you come back tonight," Tony said. You were completely speechless because of two reasons. One, Tony had just said he would make you your own suit. Two, he just asked you out on a date.

"My...own suit?" was all you managed to sputter out. Tony smiled and said, "Yeah, all you have to do is come by tonight. Deal or no deal?" Tony asked with a smirk and a small waggle of his eyebrows. "Deal." You said. Tony smiled, and kissed your cheek. "I'll see you tonight Y/N."