Steve Rogers: Taken

Imagine: Get kidnapped and Steve saves you.

You had been a part of the Avengers for two years now. From the first day you became part of the team, you feel in love with Steve Rogers, and he fell in love with you. However, Steve was shy. After all, he wasn't very experienced with women. 

Finally, Steve had enough courage to ask you out. "Hey Y/N," he said, coming into your room. "Hey Steve," you replied with a bright smile. You were sitting on your bed, and Steve came and sat down next to you. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to-uh, maybe, go on a date with me sometime?" Steve asked quietly, and nervously. You almost didn't hear him, but luckily you did. You heart pounded in your chest. "I-I would love to," you stuttered back.

A large grin found it's way to Steve's lips as you both made arrangements for you guys to go out later that night. Steve left to go get ready and you did the same. You picked out a cute, comfortable v-cut shirt, and skinny jeans. You did your hair perfectly and applied some make-up.

When you thought you looked good, you found Steve in the living room of the Avengers Tower. He was wearing jeans and a button up white shirt. When Steve saw you, his mouth slightly dropped. "You looked gorgeous Y/N," Steve told you.

"Thank you soldier, you look handsome as well," you replied with a smile. Steve let out a small chuckle and handed you a rose. You smiled at how cliché it was, but you also appreciated it.

Steve and you walked to a small diner. You sat in a booth, and you both got to know each other really well. You were close friends, but being on date opened both of your eyes to so many more things about each other. After about an hour and a half, you both decided it was time to go back.

You and Steve walked into the chilly night. You shivered a bit as the cold air nipped your skin. "Are you cold?" Steve asked. "A little," you replied. Steve pulled you to his side and wrapped his arms around you, as you both walked back to the Tower.

You were about three minutes away from the tower when a group of about five men jumped you and Steve. Steve tried to fight three of them off, and you tried to help him. Two of the men came behind you, and you tried to fight them off, but you couldn't. 

They took you away, and Steve caught a glimpse of you, before you disappeared. "I will find you Y/N, I promise," Steve shouted at you, before you vanished along with the three men who were fighting Steve.

Steve ran as fast as he could back to the Avengers tower, and explained everything that happened to the whole team. They were eager and ready to help Steve find you. While the Avengers suited up, JARVIS found out that the men who took you were a group of thieves who have been trying to hack into SHIELD. They were hiding in an underground base.

The Avengers came in with guns, arrows, blasters, and shields at the ready. They fought their way through the men, and Steve raced through the base to find you. You were tied to a chair in a isolated room. 

Most of your clothes were off, because the men had cut them off. Blood was dripping from your shoulder, and the side of your head. Steve raced over to you, and cut you out of the ropes. He picked you up bridal style and ran back to the Avengers Tower. 

He sat you on your bed, and cupped your face. "I'm going to stitch your cuts, okay?" Steve asked. In moments, Steve could have called a SHIELD response team to patch you up, but Steve wanted to take care of the woman he loved.

With every stitch, you winced, and Steve apologized. "You don't have to apologize Steve. I'm just glad  you saved me soldier," you told him with a grin. 

Steve smiled as he did the last stitch. Then he got a rag, and started scrubbing the dried blood of off you. He got to the cut on your shoulder, when he realized that your clothes were't covering as much as they once were.

Steve blushed a looked back into your eyes. You looked at him with a confused look and Steve apologized once again. You looked down and realized that your shirt was torn. You chuckled at Steve's reaction and got up to put a tank-top on. 

You tried to put it on, but your shoulder hurt too bad. It was only half way on when you had to ask Steve for help. He helped you pull it on, and let out a small chuckle through his blushing. Steve was so adorable and you couldn't help yourself any longer.

You leaned in and kissed Steve. Steve kissed back, and when you pulled away, he had a large grin on his face. Steve finished cleaning your shoulder, and then you asked him to lay down with you. He agreed, and you cuddled with him, as you both laid underneath the covers.

Your head was resting on his chest, listening to his loud and fast heartbeat. "Steve, I love you," you admitted. There was a moment of silence before Steve replied, "I love you too Y/N." You leaned up and placed a kiss on Steve's lips before falling asleep with Steve.

There's the Steve one :) I hope you all like it! I try haha. Anyways thank you all for reading. Please vote, comment, request, and follow. ILY all and all of you are amazing!