•23

Cameron's POV
I went to Kaitlin's house to get Alex and Julianna. I walked in through the garage and Alex came running up to me.
Kaitlin was feeding Julianna her baby food, Chandler was asleep on the couch.
I put Alex down and he went to go play with Emily. "Sooo, you and Chandler" I said smirking.
"What about us?" She said laughing, "He likes you" I said blankly.
Chandler's POV
I woke up to voices, it sounded like Kaitlin and Cameron. I didn't get up yet, I wanted to hear what they had to say.
"He likes you" cameron said. "I like Chandler, too but we aren't going to date" Kaitlin said.
Well least she likes me. They started talking about how Kaitlin's gonna watch Alex tomorrow.
Then the door closed and Emily ran up to me, jumped on my lap and started laughing.
I picked her up and she screamed, I heard Kaitlin start laughing and so did I.
We all ate breakfast and eventually we had to leave.
"I'll call you later, I've got to go Grayson's waiting for us" I said and hugged Kaitlin goodbye.
Hayes' POV
I saw Chandler leave and I went to knock on the front door. This isn't my house anymore but I still have clothes here.
"What, Hayes" Kaitlin said. Wow, rude. "You and Chandler a thing now?" I asked.
"None of your business, what are you doing here?" She replied.
She's right it's none of my business, I still want to know.
"I just need to get some clothes, that's all" , "They're in the guest room on the right." She said.
She moved my stuff to the guest room? That's good I guess, she's moving on.
I got my stuff and put it in my car, I walked back inside.
"Where's Alex at today?" I asked. "Babysat him last night, he's at home." She replied.
"Alright, bye" I said hugging her then leaving.
I was almost home when Kenzie called me.
"Hello?" I asked, "Where are you?" Kenzie asked.
"Almost home" I replied, "Where'd you go?" She asked.
"Somewhere, now bye" I said hanging up on her. She's annoying.
I want Kaitlin back but I think she's with Chandler I think.
I'm just dating Kenzie so I'm not alone, yes, that's bad but still.
Kimberly's POV
I was feeding Julianna when Kaitlin called. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, will you do me a favor?" She asked.
"Sure, what is it?" I asked curiously. "I have a date with Chandler tonight and since you're good at makeup, will you do it?" She asked.
"Of course, what times your date?" I asked. "7pm" she replied.
"I'll be there at 5, see you soon" I hung up and finished feeding Julianna.
4:40
"Bye Babe, I'm going to help your sister on her date" I told Cameron. He kissed me and I started going to Kaitlin's.
I got there and didn't bother to knock. "I'm here!" I yelled because I didn't see her.
"Upstairs!" Kaitlin yelled back.
I went upstairs, her hair was wet so I'm assuming she just got out of the shower.
I started doing her makeup first. Foundation, powder, red lipstick, winged eyeliner and mascara.
Next, her dress. She put on a black long dress, it was tight at her stomach then flows at the end.
Last was her hair, I curled her hair in tight curls, I enjoy doing makeup and hair for other people so I don't mind doing this at all.
Kaitlin's POV
I haven't seen my makeup or hair yet, Kimberly won't let me.
I have a date with Chandler tonight, he called me asked if I wanted to go on a date tonight.
I don't know where we are going tonight he just told me to dress nicely.
He should be here in about a hour. I'm excited, I haven't been on a date in a while.
Chandler's POV
I asked Kaitlin out on a date tonight. It's currently 5:30. I got in the car and started driving to go get her.
after date
That was fun, it was nice also. I really liked tonight, I haven't been on a date in awhile.
We ate at the restaurant and went to the beach to walk around.
I took her home. No, we didn't kiss or anything but it still was a very good date to me.
I hope we can do this often.

Do y'all wanna see what I look like?