•10

Kaitlin's POV
Hayes and I were watching The Fault In Our Starts , we were at the part where Augustus was planning his funeral and Hayes was crying when I looked over.
"Babe, are you crying?" I asked laughing, "No, something got in my eye", "Mhm, sure" I replied, he picked me up and started running around and I started laughing. "Hayes, put me down!" I yelled laughing.
Cameron, Kimberly and Alex walked in "Whoa, finish this later, we're here" Cameron said , Hayes put me down and picked up Alex. We're watching him for the weekend while they go out of town. "Have fun, ugly!" I yelled out to Cameron, "you look exactly like me!" He said, "No, you have brown hair and Brown eyes, I don't"
Cameron's POV
After I left Kaitlin's I went straight to my moms house, Kimberly and I aren't leaving till late tonight anyway.
~2 hours later~
I finally got to my moms and it's four, I knocked on the door and she answered. "Cam , come in" I walked in and sat down. "What's wrong?" Mom asked, "Do Kaitlin, Sierra and I have the same father?" I asked , mom looked surprised. "Of course y'all do" , "then why don't we look alike"
~Hour later~
I'm on my way home now, Sierra and I have the same dad but Kaitlin doesn't. She doesn't know, only Mom, Dad & I do. We don't know anything about her dad now. I wonder who he is, I've always thought Kaitlin just looked like someone else in our family.
1 day later
Gina's POV
I need to tell Kaitlin that he isn't her biological dad, Johnnie is. Jonnie Floyd. ( Skylynn's dad) , I haven't seen or heard from him since I told him I was pregnant.
~2 hours later~
I got to Kaitlin's house , Hayes was there along with his Mom , Step-Dad, Sister and Alex. I walked in, "Grandma!" Alex yelled and I picked him up. "Hey mom" Kaitlin said , "Hey, Gina" Hayes said. I saw Johnnie.. That's Kaitlin's dad.
Elizabeth went out side so did everyone else but johnnie, "What are you doing here Gina" he asked. "Our daughter, your stepson, they live here" I replied , "wait our daughter?" He asked.
Kaitlin's POV
I heard my mom talking to Johnnie about me. I stayed in the kitchen where they couldn't see me. "18 years ago, when I told you I was pregnant and you left" mom said, "yes?" Johnnie said. Wait my mom and him dated? "Well, 9 months later, Kaitlin was born, Skylynn is her half - sister."
I ran out to Hayes.
"What's wrong" he asked , "I just heard my mom tell Johnnie he is my biological dad" , "Hey, calm down, the person who raised you is your dad, not Johnnie, the person who raised you has the same last name, memories of you and everything , therefor he is your dad"
Nash's POV
I proposed to Mandy, we're engaged. We're living together and it's the happiest I've ever been honestly. She doesn't just like me for my fame or fans. She likes me for me and I can't wait to get married.
Cameron's POV
We got to Florida and just relaxed , we won't be back in Cali for about a week. I trust Kaitlin and Hayes with Alex.
My phone starting ringing and I answered it seeing it was Kaitlin, "Hey, little sister" I answered, "Don't. Cameron did you know?" I sighed and walked outside. "Look, I figured out right before we left mom asked me not to tell you but I don't know who he is" , "I do, it Johnnie, Hayes is practically my step-brother", shit... "Look, Hayes isn't your step brother , he didn't raise you. Mom and dad did."
After we got done talking I walked inside our condo.
"Who was that?" Kimberly asked, "Kaitlin, but let's not talk about that right now, let's relax"
Kaitlin's POV
We all got done eating and mom, Gina, Hayes and Alex were outside playing and talking. Johnnie and I were inside, "Kaitlin.." He said, "Don't talk to me, you walked out on my mom, Cameron and Sierra, the only reason I want to interact with you is because you're Hayes' step-dad and Skylynn's dad." With that I walked outside to see Hayes and Alex playing on the swing set.
Hayes' POV
I was swinging Alex on the swing when Kaitlin walked out looking mad, I told Alex to go talk with Gina and my mom when Kaitlin walked over to me. "What happened?" I asked, "Nothing" she said and hugged onto me. "I hope we have kids some day" she said pointing to how Alex was running around laughing, "Me too" I said kissing the top of her head.

Words:789