•13

Kaitlin's POV
"Well I'm not pregnant" I said, Cameron hugged me but kinda looked a little sad.
"I sorta wanted another niece or nephew but I'm happy your not pregnant." Cameron said
"Cameron, you'll get more nieces or nephews, besides I'm only eighteen and if I was pregnant I wouldn't be able to baby sit Alex as much as I do now or when the baby is born"
Hayes POV
I over heard Cameron and Kaitlin talking about her possibly being pregnant. Why didn't she tell me. Besides there's on a small chance that Kenzie's baby is mine because she sleeps with everyone.
They were walking out and Kaitlin saw me and told Cameron to go back to the living room while we talked.
"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" I asked, "because, I'm not it was just a false alarm and plus I didn't want you to be sad that you had two kids on the way." She said.
"Kenzie's baby probably isn't even mine, she'll also most likely come to me when she needs money anyway."
Gilinsky's pov
Wow, so much has happened since I haven't been back in town. Honestly, I need to make up with Kaitlin because she's mad at me still. I told Madison I'll be right back and walked out to where Kaitlin was.
"Hey, Kait" I said, "Hey, eyebrows" she said laughing. "Look, we haven't talked in a long time and I'm really sorry" he said quickly, "don't be, it's my fault, I should have never held a grudge for that long" she said.
We hugged and we walked inside and we all started watching tv and talking about memories and stuff now.
Kaitlin's POV
I went to pick up Grayson and Alex from sierra's house to take them to my house. I'm baby sitting them and everyone is staying at my house tonight. Sierra and Brent are coming over for a while but not staying.
I picked up Alex and Grayson and then Sierra and Brent were coming to the house later.
We finally got home and there was a car I didn't recognize in the drive way. I let the boys out of their car seats and they ran inside after I opened the door.
"Who car is- SHAWN!" I said running to hug him. "Hey, Kait" Shawn laughed, "what are you doing here?", "I'm off tour for a month.", "I haven't seen you in three years!" I said excitedly.
He pointed to Alex and Grayson, "One of them yours?" He asked. "Oh no, one that is playing with the fire truck is Alex, he's Cameron and Kimberly's son. The other one is Grayson, Sierra and Brent's son."
-3 hours later-
Cameron's POV
We were all catching up still, Kaitlin, Carrington, Kimberly, Mandy and Madison were all talking about something and the boys and I also were. Suddenly Grayson started crying and Sierra went to pick him up. "What happened?" She asked. "Alex pushed me down" he said. I went and picked Alex up and put him in the corner "Alexander, you can't push people, now turn around and wait till I say you can get up." I sat Alex down in the corner and walked back to the boys.
-5 minutes later-
I went and let Alex out and him and Grayson continued playing.
Hayes' POV
I walked infront of Kaitlin and got down on one knee. "Kaitlin Ariana Dallas, I know this isn't the most romantic place or the best place to do this but we are around people we love and I couldn't wait. I love you, ever since we were children I loved you. Will you marry me?" I said hoping she will say yes.
"Yes" she said kissing me.
"I guess I'm going to have a brother!" Cameron said excitedly.
I get to spend my life with the person I love, have family that I love and hopefully kids only from Kaitlin that I will love.
2 in the morning
Grayson and Alex fell asleep hours ago. Everyone is sleeping in either the guest rooms or the living room. Kaitlin and I were in our room.
Kaitlin's POV
"Babe, I'm going to go get something to drink I'll be right back" I said. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and got a drink. Shawn came up behind me and I jumped, "Sorry, you scared me" I said.
"How long have you Hayes been dating?" He asked, "Well, we've been dating about nine months but we've known eachother since we were born"
He leaned in and kissed me. What the hell. I pushed him away. "Shawn, you know I'm engaged to Hayes, you can't do that" I said quickly. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking" he said. I poured out my drink and walked back upstairs. I laid back down next to Hayes and fell asleep.
Next day
Cameron's POV
I woke up and I was in the guest bedroom with Alex and Kimberly. Last night was good to catch up with everyone actually. I've realized that we've all missed a lot of eachother lives these passed years. We need to have everyone leaving by three because we have a family dinner with my family and Hayes' tonight at seven.
"Morning" Kaitlin said coming down. Everyone except Kimberly and I have left. Sierra left Grayson here and we have to bring him home. "Cameron.." Kaitlin said, "Yeah?" I asked, "Shawn...he kissed me last night", "What did you do?" I asked shocked, "I pushed him away and told him Hayes and I were engaged.

Family dinner
Kaitlin's POV
Sierra, Brent, Kimberly, Cameron, Mom, Dad, Elizabeth, Johnnie, Skylynn, Nash and his girlfriend Mandy, Alex and Grayson were all here and we were still cooking and having a good time.
Finally dinner was finished and we called everyone to come eat.
"Is that a engagement ring?" Johnnie said, "Yes, Hayes proposed to me" I said happily.
"So you're marrying your step-brother?" He asked. "No...you aren't my dad" I said.
Cameron's POV
"No...you aren't my dad" Kaitlin said. Damn, she's right though. "So, Cameron, do y'all know a name for y'all's baby girl yet?" Elizabeth said breaking the silence. "Yes ma'am, we were thinking Julianna ( Julie - Ona) Marie Dallas, Julianna Grace Dallas or, Alexandra Nicole Dallas and call her Lexi" I said. "That's really cute, especially since Alex's name is 'Alexander' so the names would go together" Elizabeth said. "How did y'all pick Skylynn's name" I said curios. "We always would go to lake or river and we liked how the sky would look and we liked the name Lynn so we just combined the two names." , "I love that idea, that's what we did" I said
Nash's POV
Mandy and I were having a good time at family dinner. It's her first time at a family dinner with our family and things have sorta already gotta awkward.
Luckily Cameron has brought up his baby names name they've been thinking of. Finally things aren't awkward. Hayes hasn't said a word.
Hayes' POV
Things got awkward after Johnnie brought up the whole "dad" thing. Skylynn has been playing with Alex and Grayson so she didn't hear it.
Honestly, I want family dinner to end. We usually do this once a month but I know when Kimberly has her baby it'll stop for awhile.
I figured out Kenzie's baby isn't mine. She's two months along, that's too late for the baby to be mine. I'm actually kinda sad it won't be mine because I want kids. Not right now though because I'm only eighteen, I'm not married and I still have a life to live.
Skylynn is only eleven and looking at how much she's grown and everything. She's learned so much and I miss my little sister.
Words:1305
I've decided to update once a week maybe twice.
They'll be long ☺️