•17

1 month later , Hayes' POV
It's Christmas and everyone is at Kaitlin's for Christmas dinner. Let me fill you in.
Kaitlin and I are back together, she's my fiancé again, Jack and Madison are engaged. Nash and Mandy got married ( what am i typing).

Alex wants to know when they are taking Julianna back, I don't think he understands that she is here to stay.
My family is here and so is Kaitlin's plus our friends. We're all just talking about sports, rings, babies and stuff a long those lines.
Kaitlin's POV
We were talking and eating when I heard Grayson crying. I walked into the kids play room and saw Alex with a toy hammer. "Alexander" I said.
He looked at me, "I didn't do it" he said.
"Yes you did meanie, you hit me with it!" Grayson said crying even more.
I went and put Alex in time out and made Grayson Tea, he went and sat on the couch and watched tv.
"What happened?" Cameron asked. "Just a little argument between the boys, that's all" I said so Alex won't get into anymore trouble, I don't like when he's in trouble.
Kimberlys POV
We just left Kaitlin's house, Alex was playing with toys and Julianna was asleep.
Cameron and I were just talking.
"Isn't it crazy how much our family has grown in the past 3-4 years?" Cam asked, "Yes, marriage, a house, 2 kids and a puppy" I said laughing.
"It's amazing, he's two and she's one month, it's amazing how much we have been through and everything we have done"
We just continued talking till we got home.
Cameron got Julianna out of her car seat and I got Alex out of his, they were both sleeping so we put them in both of their rooms and went to bed.
Next day
Hayes' POV
My friend Zach Clayton was here and Kaitlin was at the store getting a few stuff for Alex, Grayson and Julianna when they stay  like apple juice, baby formula, baby food. Stuff like that.
"How's it been? It's been a few weeks" Zach said.
"Good, Kaitlin and I are back, I have a niece and just good, how bought you?" I asked. "Very good, Maddie and I are dating, she's my best friend. I couldn't be happier"
MADDIE WELBORN IS 😍
Kaitlin walked in with 3 bags of stuff and started unpacking stuff
"Hey babe, Hey Zach" Kaitlin said, "Hey" we both said.
Kaitlin's POV
I was unpacking when Kimberly called me. "hello?" I answered the phone. "Hey, do you think you could watch Alex, Grayson and Julianna tonight, only for two hours" she asked, "Sure, I just went to the store and bought stuff for them, what time?" I asked. "Six if that's okay" , "Yes, that's fine" , "Thanks, I'll see you at six, bye" she said and I hung up.
"Babe, we're watching all the kids tonight till 8" I yelled through the house.
I started cleaning the house before they came over.
Cameron's POV
Sierra, Brent, Kimberly and I are all going out to eat tonight to catch up with each other tonight. Kaitlin is watching the kids and honestly I'm glad I have someone to watch them.
We arrived at Kaitlin's and dropped the kids off, "Thank you for watching them" I said hugging Kaitlin, "Anytime, have they ate yet?" , "They all ate lunch earlier"
Kaitlin's POV
Alex and Grayson were sitting at the table and Hayes was feeding Julianna her bottle. I finished making dinner and set the plates down, the boys started eating and Hayes put Julianna in her crib, we all started eating.
Shortly after we gave the boys a bath and then they started playing in living room.
Hayes and I were watching Paper Towns when Cameron, Kimberly, Brent  and Sierra walked in. "hey, how'd it go?" I asked, "Good, how were the kids?" Cam asked. "They were good, everyone behaved." I said
They stayed for awhile and we caught up on stuff till they had to go.
I hugged the boys good bye and we weren't back to watching our movie.
Sorry it's short.
I have a chorus concert tomorrow 😁💖