•9

~3 months later~
Hayes' POV
Not much has changed in three months. Kaitlin and I are dating, Kimberly is pregnant ( 😉😂) , Sierra is too. Weird huh?
I'm currently at Kaitlin's and we're watching Alex while Cam and Kim are at the doctors.
"Can we watch tv" Alex asked, Kaitlin put on a show and we all sat on the couch. Kaitlin was laying on me and Alex was laying on the floor.
He looked back "Eww"
Kaitlin's POV
"Eww" Alex said, "What?" I asked, "You and uncle Hayes" Alex said back and stuck his tongue out at me. Hayes and laughed.
~2 hours later~
Hayes' POV
Alex and Kaitlin were sleeping when Cameron and Kimberly walked in.
"How was the doctors appointment?" I asked, "Good, we're having a girl" Cameron said excitedly, "Whoa, that's great , I'm gonna have a niece"
I'm going to have a niece, this is going to different I've only had nephews.
Cameron's POV
I'm excited, I'm having a girl and I'm sure Kimberly is excited. She wanted Alex to be a girl originally.
"I'm going to have niece?" Kaitlin said excitedly , "Yes" I replied, "When?", "December", she got up and started dancing.
Kaitlin's POV
While I was dancing around Alex got up and started dancing too. "Why are we dancing?" He asked, "I don't know Alexander, why are you?" I asked. "Because you are and its Alex", "Alexander", "Alex", "Alexander"
"Okay, okay, stop acting like y'all are five" Cameron said
I sat down and stuck my tongue out at Alex.

💟 hi