•25

one year later
Cameron's POV
"Alex, stop, Julianna is going to fall of you keep doing that" I said getting on to him.
"So?" He said, "so, she's going to fall and cry do you want that?" I asked. He shook his head and stopped.
Let me explain what's been going on the past year.
Kimberly and I are still together, Julianna is now one, she is walking and talking.
Alex is now four, he isn't in school yet, he also wants a brother.
We don't want another kid until Julianna is about two or three.
Who knows though, everyone still lives in California.
Kaitlin still watched Julianna and Alex during the day.
Hayes does sometimes too, only if Kaitlin can't.
Kaitlin's POV
"Chandler, please get Ryleigh out of crib" I said to Chandler because she was crying.
Chandler got up and got her, I looked at the clock. 6:30AM.
Cameron is bringing Alex at 8, I grabbed a bottle that was on the nightstand from earlier and fed her.
Let me explain this past year, Chandler and I are engaged, we have a daughter named Rileigh (Riley) Brooke Riggs.
She was born December 25th, 2015. She's a month old.
Alex, Grayson and Julianna love her, I'm now 19 and Chandler is 20.
Chandler's niece Emily hasn't met Riley yet.
Also, the day I went to the park with Alex to talk to Hayes, Hayes talked about getting back together but I didn't want to. I'm honestly happy I chose not to.
Nash's POV
Mandy and I have a daughter now, Elizabeth Jayde Grier.
She's ten months old and we couldn't be happier with our lives.
We call her Jayde, we named her after my mom and her mom.
Hayes doesn't live with us anymore, he has his own apartment.
All of us still talk and everything but we all have kids so our kids play Together.
Today, I have work so Mandy is watching Jayde.
When I'm at work, I miss them, I love my family.
Matthew's POV
Well, I'm now married, her name is Katie. She has short black hair and blue eyes that are to die for.
We don't have kids but we are going to start a family soon.
I'm still friends with everyone, Hayes is my best friend.
Kaitlin and I don't talk very often anymore but we're still friends.
Katie babysits and I act, she loves babysitting, that's mostly the reason she wants a baby.
Ethan's POV
I'm not married or engaged, I'm dating Emma though.
Emma is a girl I used to act on shameless with, she has brown eyes and medium length red/brown hair.
Her and I have been friends since we were nine, finally we're dating now.
Kaitlin and her are best friends so we see Kaitlin a lot.
Her and I are still good friends, my life has been crazy the past year.
Sierra's POV
Grayson, put that down!" Brent yelled at him, I heard a plate break so I put Madalyn in her crib.
I went downstairs and Grayson was in the corner, Brent was cleaning up the plate.
I sighed and went back upstairs, let me tell you about this year.
Brent and I are still married, Grayson is hell on wheels, we have a daughter now named Madalyn Marie.
She looks a lot like Brent but Grayson looks a lot like me.

This was just a filler on the past year.