Dancing in the Dark

(KIMBERLY)
I look down at myself in silent awe. My thighs and wrists bleeding intensely. How did this happen? I was only going to cut once. I grab a tissue and pat it down to my skin absorbing the red life liquid. Small figures dance around my mind in crazed agony. Did I do it too deep? Oh gawd.

I run out to my parents car.
I'm not old enough to drive but I'm also not old enough to die.

Keys in the ignition I speed off down the road. Lucky I am on my L's so I actually know how to drive. Which way to the hospital? Straight I think. Halfway through the intersection I look up. Shit! Red light!
A horn goes off and a car crunched into the side of mine. Screaming I get smacked in the face by the airbag. Shock takes over and I sit there terrified for a few seconds. The car backs a foot away from my car door but I don't have it in me to move. The driver jumps out of his car and flings open my door. I brace myself as the angry male teenager grabbed my collar.

"What is wrong with you?! It was a red light!"

I open my mouth to answer but my eyes rolled back and I fall to the floor. Surprisingly my head didn't crack on the ground. I found myself cradled in the boys arms. He didn't look much older than me. His piercing blue eyes and charcoal black and brown streaked hair stuck in my head.
"Hold on okay? Stay awake and I'll get you cleaned up."

"What.. About my parents.. C-car??"
"To hell with the car. You're bleeding out."

He carried me bridal style to the back of his car and swung the door open revealing a man with a bullet hole in his head. I gasp but he rolls him onto the floor and lays me on the seat. I attempt to scream but I black out.
*dark dancing figures flitt around the boys as he drove through the dark*
And for the second time tonight I saw people dancing in the dark.