Toni: Stop drooling and pass me your shirt.

Babyface (putting the shirt on her): I got it. Let me dress you woman.

Babyface took his time putting the shirt on Toni as she giggled. He tickled her stomach as he let the shirt drop.

Babyface (grinning): Perfect. You like my work of art?

Toni: So silly.

Babyface (pecking her lips): And you love it.

Toni (pouting): Another one.

Babyface (chuckling): I see those hormones are starting to kick in.

Toni: Shut up and kiss me.

Babyface: I like you feisty.

Babyface rocked Toni in his arms as he looked into her eyes. He leaned down to kiss her.

Tamar: Y'all are too quiet in that bathroom! It don't take two people that long to change only one of y'all.

Babyface kissed Toni one last time and opened the door. He waived to the sisters and headed downstairs.

The following week...

Both Toni and Babyface had some down time. Toni decided to put on her bathing suit and sit near the pool, playing with the water with her feet. So lost in thought, Toni didn't notice Babyface taking a few pictures of her.

Toni: You're going to a swim?

Babyface: Just a few laps.

Babyface got in the pool and began to swim back and forth. Toni watched as he stopped in front of her wiping his eyes.

Toni (biting her lip): I would join you, but I don't wanna get wet.

Babyface (splashing her): The water feels good. Come on in.

Toni: I'll seat here for a while.

Babyface (splashing her again): You know you want to.

Toni: Ken!

Babyface laughed and swam even closer to Toni, placing his hands on her thighs. He grinned at her as she tried to avoid his gaze. Toni joined him in the water.

Babyface: See it's not that bad.

Babyface began to swim under water around her. Toni laughed as he stood up spitting water.

Toni: I'm glad we're both off. Although I miss the road, I needed this.

Babyface: What do you say to couple movie night tight with Darryl, L.A., and Sarah?

Toni (wrapping her legs around his waist): I say yes, but I get to pick the movie.

Babyface: As long as the movie is not in black and white.

Toni (letting go of him): There is nothing wrong with oldies. They're better than what's out today.

Babyface: I know they are, but let's try something different.

Toni (walking out of the pool): Fine.

Babyface: Tone. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. (Following her) I'm sorry.

Toni (wiping her eyes): These damn hormones.

Babyface: We can watch whatever your pick.

Toni: You promise?

Babyface (laughing): Yes. (Hugging her) Even if it's in black and white.

Toni (hitting his shoulder): Oh hush.