Chapter 24- This Could Be The End

Start from the beginning

"Uh, her boyfriend?"

"She has a boyfriend!?"

"Zayn! She's dating Liam!" I almost yelled. His face went from curious to guilty, to scared in one second.

"As in, Liam, Liam? Our band mate? And my best mate?" He asked, getting scared.

"Yes Zayn, she's dating Liam. As in Liam Payne. Now, I need to talk to her too, you okay?" He just nodded and let me leave. I want to know why this had just happened. "Hannah, what was that?" I asked when I walked into her room without knocking, only to see that she was crying, so I put my arms around her and gave her a comforting hug.

"I-I don't know H-arry. I fell asleep on the couch, and w-oke up in his a-rms. I feel horrible. Liam's going to dump me. I know it. I'm so sorry Harry. I didn't even know he did that." She sobbed.

"Hannah, sh, it's okay. It's okay." I comforted, man she's really crying. "I'm not telling Liam."

"Y-you're not? Why?"

"Because, it was an accident and I don't want to be the one to end my best mates relationship. It's okay Hannah. Just calm down." I soothed her a bit more by hugging her and rocking back and forth gently. She ended up falling asleep in my arms so I laid her down and quietly left the room. By the time that was over, Zayn was sitting on the couch, curled up in a ball. This night has sucked. Right when I sat on the other couch from Zayn the others had walked in. Josey and Louis went into the kitchen to eat. Again. Liam walked in the door next and went to check on Niall and then Hannah. When Alyssa walked into the room, she looked at me and then looked down. I can tell she was just as upset as I was, but I still understand. 

*Alyssa's Point of View* 

I walk in the house and see Harry. I really do still have feelings for him. I wish he didn't run away so fast so I can explain. I walk into my room and just drop on the bed. I laid there for a little bit before I started to cry. I didn't even bother to change out of my clothes, I just climbed under the covers and cried myself to sleep. 

*Next Morning*  *Zayn's Point of View*

I can't get over what happened last night. I feel so bad. I want to tell Liam, but I can't he will kill me. Plus I don't want to be part of the reason Hannah and him brake up. This is going to drive me insane. I just feel so bad. I hope Harry doesn't tell Liam. If someone were to tell him, I want to be. It was my fault and not Hannah's I need him to understand that if I were to tell him. Anyway, something seems wrong with Harry. He doesn't seem like his normal happy self, He looks depressed. What has been going on? What happened last night? I miss everything, Niall gets beat up, Harry is depressed, Louis has a sister and is dating her best friend, and Liam is dating their room mate Hannah. WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE?!

*Josey's Point of View*

When I woke up I was so glad to see Harry sleeping on the couch. I feel so bad for the both of them, but I understand why Alyssa did what she did. I look into my best friends eyes and see the pain I saw two years ago. When she was 13-14 years old. I thought I would never see that Alyssa any more, but I was wrong. You can tell in her eyes, she has that same look that she did years ago. The look that worried everyone. Same with Harry, I haven't known him long, but you can tell that he is sad as well.  I wish there was something I could do to make them happy again. With each other. Them together you can tell that they don't see anyone else in the world. All they need is each other, but all this drama happened and now they can't look at each other without crying. I heard Alyssa last night crying to herself. I wanted to go in and comfort her, but I've learned to stay away at these times.