Epilogue

Third POV

It's been exactly 4 years since everything changed. Elsa found new love, Jack founded a company called, Guardian's Clothing. Everything seemed perfect.

"Anna, this seems pretty enough to wear to your wedding." Elsa held out a dress. Not just any dress. It had lace which added a sexy exterior to it. The whole thing didn't show much, but it did show some cleavage.

"Hmm, ask him." Anna points to a worker without even looking at the working, way too busy looking for her wedding dress.

"Okay." Elsa walks over to the worker who was in a suit, that fit him like a glove. "Excuse me, I was wondering if this dress would be perfect for a wedding. Not like a wedding but the after party. You know what I'm saying?" Elsa showed him the dress.

His cyan eyes flickered to her face then to the dress. His perfectly white hair that was waved out with no effort. That smirk that was worth millions.

"Miss, I think that's too big to be your size." Jack pointed at the dress with a smirk.

"Well excuse me, I've been on a water diet for a week. Not my best the whole week." Elsa defended herself seeing the dress was in a size small.

Jack chuckled, rubbing his palms together. "Elsa, you look amazing. No need for a diet."

With a small flash realization, Elsa nearly screamed. "Jack, you work here? Oh my GOSH! I heard the owner of this company is working with Victoria Secret."

"Same Elsa. I'm not just working here, I own this company." Jack crossed her arms with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

"What? So you'll be making half our clothes?" Elsa questioned. "Yes." Jack said quiet and fast.

"Wow. Umm, we have a lot of catching up to do." Elsa held the dress and placed it back on the rack.

"Anna! I'll be right back!" Elsa shouted to her sister who waved her off.

Jack and Elsa went to a nearby coffee shop which they had hot chocolate over. "So what's been new in your life Jack?" Elsa sipped her hot chocolate.

"Made a company, still single, apparently entering the modeling agency too." Jack said with a blank face.

"Okay, modeling hmm?" Elsa said with an interest. "Yes." Jack said sipping his hot chocolate.

A few seconds of silence fell over them as Jack clears his throat. "What about you?"

"Married, I have two little ones which are my happiness, still in Victoria's Secret." Elsa said as a filler. He didn't have to know anything. "Great. Well, this seems to have been fun with all the catching up and all, but I should really go. Considering I have a company." Jack picks up his stuff and heads out for the door.

Elsa sips her hot chocolate, savoring the rich chocolate as her phone beeps. A text message from her fellow coworker, texting in for the rehearsals. Quickly, she packs her stuff and rushes over to the VS stage.

"Help! The wings!" Elsa hears a girl shout as the dresser helps her up. With a small smirk, Elsa walks into her dressing room. The makeup artist, hair dresser, and outfitter was already there shaking their heads. "Sorry I was late, I was wrapped up in something." Elsa says sitting down in her angel booth.

The beautiful curls of her hair cascades down onto her shoulder, her 2 million dollar fantasy bra and undies on, nothing could be better. "There's my wife!" Her husband calls out from the hallway. Elsa excitedly runs over, despite the four inch heels she is in, to hug her husband.

"How are you sweetie?" He asks admiring her body, each and every curve of it. "Been better." She answers honestly.

From afar Jack had been watching and he bites his lip. "Mister Jack? I need modifications on this. It's way too tight." A fellow angel comes up to him. Jack takes his eyes off Elsa and her husband to attend to the problem. "Well," he sticks his finger onto the bra to measure how tight it is.

"It's fashion. If it doesn't hurt, it's not pretty." Jack says shooing her away. "Wow, since when did you know anything about fashion?" Elsa comes over, giggling. Jack shrugs, "I went to a college. Why else?" Jack smirks looking at the fantasy bra on Elsa. In a quick flash, he snaps his fingers.

"No no, more diamonds." He mutters as his assistant comes over writing down the modifications.

Elsa laughed, the runway sparkling like she had walked a thousand times before. The music running through her veins to boost her energy. It was like walking on sunshine. Her husband is in the front row, the loudest person clapping. Her kids right beside
her husband, cheering for their mom. And Jack, in the back admiring his last love walking down without a worry in her world.

~The End~