3~Invitation

Elsa~

I woke up bright and early for another Monday Morning. "Morning!" Anna happily bursts into my room like she does. "Morning." I stretched my body and got inside my bathroom, that connected to my room.

My maids had already drew a bath for me with my favorite scents. Peppermint and chocolate. Just like every morning.

After I'm done with my bath, I got my designer clothes on, then rushed downstairs to find Anna pouring herself a bowl of cereal. "Geez, what's up with the cereal? I thought you would've made some chocolate chip pancakes." I laughed at seeing milk all over the kitchen counter.

"I'm trying to eat healthier." Anna munched on the cereal with a smile. "Yeah, why don't you share carrots with Sven?" I teased her with made Anna spit out her cereal in laughter. "Good one sis." Anna claps her hands a couple of times and maids appear from around the corner.

"Gotta go sis, gotta get to my job on time." I grabbed a red apple and darted to the door.

Jack~

"I'm sorry Jack, Tooth isn't due to wake up until months. If possible, weeks from now." Doctor Felix announced to me. I frowned, "Isn't there anything you can do?"

Doctor Felix shook his head, fixing his blue cap. "I'm sorry Jack. You'll just have to move on." He said before he left the room. Now it's just me and Tooth inside the room.

How am I supposed to move on?

"Don't worry Tooth, I'm not moving on until you wake up." I kissed her forehead and then left.

The day today was like no other, not cold nor was it hot. Just the perfect day for anything to happen. "Jack!" I heard a panting voice from behind me called. "Hey Elsa." I waved at her and she waved back.

"What are you doing walking so lonely down this cheerful street?" Elsa caught up and walked with me. "Just thinking." I replied back. Elsa nodded and walked like she was walking into crowds of people.

"Uh, hey, I have this party on Saturday for getting my college diploma." Elsa handed me a neat card with very nice handwriting printed inside. "Hope you can make it." Elsa smiles before heading into a shop called, 'Cinderella's Shoes.'

I did a quick glance at the card and I opened it.

Dear Jack,

I hope you do not mind my sudden offer of a party. It is a once in a life time event, bring your girlfriend (If you have one) and enjoy the party. You will need this invitation card to get inside, so I suggest you do not lose it. It starts 5pm to 11pm.

Best Wishes,

Elsa

I rolled my eyes at the card and tossed it in my pocket. Of course an uptown girl like her would throw such a big bash for a simple thing. I mean, if you searched up the word 'Graceful' you would find Elsa's family in there.

I entered into my apartment and tossed the invitation into the trash bin. I got a girlfriend who needs me, I can't be partying while she's in a coma. I just can't.