6~Old Friend

Elsa~

Last night's date with Hans was not as exciting as I was planning. Now I'm in the mall, along with Rapunzel who joined me for a day of fun. Especially when I've been dealing with boy problems.

"How about this store?" Rapunzel went inside the Victoria Secret store with me trailing behind. "Ooh!" I saw Rapunzel pick a pink lace bra and a small whisper, "Eugene's gonna love it."

I rolled my eyes playfully, and explored the store. I did find some items to my liking but Rapunzel seemed to be buying things she doesn't even need!

Once we paid for our stuff, we stopped by a fro-yo shop in the middle of the mall.

"Here." I pointed to a table that no one was sitting on. Rapunzel put her bags down and ordered for us. I would've done it but I have small hands, not enough for carrying two cups of Fro-Yo.

"Elsa!" I heard someone behind me call. I turned around and my expression turned to a shocked one.

"Dylan?" I immediately ran over to him, laughing happily. "It's been forever." Dylan hugged me tightly. His light brown hair reached his eyebrows, a hoodie covered the top of his head and his striped shirt that was just plain normal.

"I has been. How long again? 4 years?" I thought aloud when we broke apart. "Close to 4." Dylan struck me with his charming smile.

I do have to admit, I did have a crush on him but it faded when we graduated and went to separate colleges.

"Oh! Come join me and my friend with some Fro-Yo." I see Rapunzel had came out the shop, looking for me.

Dylan nodded and followed me back to our table. "Rapunzel, remember Dylan?" I looked at her and she screamed excitedly.

"Punzie!" Dylan hugged her and Rapunzel did a small giggle. Once they broke apart, I picked up my Fro-Yo cup and began eating. I'll let them talk.

"You grew your hair out, and it's blonde!" Dylan noticed and Rapunzel nodded. "Hey, You know Elsa's a CEO at her dad's company?" Rapunzel winked at me while I did that 'wtf' look.

"That's really good Els." Dylan fixed his hoodie a bit. "I know right?" Rapunzel giggled.

Punzie just shut up, please.

"Hey! Eat your Fro-Yo before it melts!" I stopped Rapunzel from talking. "Anyways it was nice to see you guys again. And Elsa? Maybe we could stay in touch?" Dylan asked.

"I'd like that." I answered shyly. Dylan smiled before exiting the mall. "Aah! He likes you! Netflix and chill!" Rapunzel winked at me.

"Pssh, no Punz." I grabbed my shopping bags in one hand. "Yes Els, this could get you over FrostButt. It's fate!" Rapunzel and I threw our cups away and headed back to our car.

"It's not fate." I got into the car. "Yes it is, now where are we going?" Rapunzel did her seat belt.

"We're going to visit an old relative." I began to drive towards the hospital.

A/N: Dylan is up there 👆🏼

Next Chapter will probably hit the feels like in your gut. I suggest preparing yourself for it.