8~Family Dinner

-Jack-

6:00 pm. Elsa was supposed to show up for the family dinner an hour ago. I knew she wouldn't come of course, that little fight we had last evening must've done it. It's strange how we've been fighting since we met, scares me actually.

"Jackson!" Mom scolded at me. I snapped out of my thoughts seeing that I had 'accidentally' dropped my peas on the brand new carpet. "Sorry." I muttered. Tooth's hand on mine made me tense. Feels different, not the same.

"Something's wrong. What's wrong Jack?" Tooth immediately asked, and the tone of her voice, this can't be good. "It's just that today, someone bumped into me with their hot coffee." I said with a lopsided grin. Mom laughed and Tooth snickered.

Did it.

The doorbell rang two times which was enough for mom to open it. I moved my eyes over to the door who mom had just stepped out of the way to let her in.

Hair tied up in a bun, giant pearl earrings, a tight pencil skirt, and a plain white shirt with a black vest, topped off with black 2 inch heels. She looked radiant.

"Sorry I'm late, there was this meeting for Arendelle Corps." Elsa smiled which could make my day. "It's fine! Come on in." Mom has a thing for her hospitality.

"Thank you." Elsa politely said as she stepped into the dining room. She took two seconds to look around before a disgusted look showed on her face. Tooth gripped my hand so hard, that I thought it was going to fall off. "Have a seat next to Jack." Mom gestured to the empty seat beside me.

Darn the extra chairs.

Elsa nervously placed her 700 dollar purse on the floor by my feet. Trust me, I was tempted to kick it. "Now I heard that your family lives on the rich side of the state." Mom said to start small talk.

"Uh, true." Elsa gracefully got herself a small side of peas and mash potatoes. "Wow, Elsa your family did better than mine." Tooth chimed in. Elsa nodded and ate a spoonful of her peas. "So, umm wedding is in two weeks. You coming?" I asked causally.

"No thanks, my suitors are coming tomorrow. And my wedding is on the same day as yours." Elsa said with annoyance in her tone.

Suitors?

"Wow, can't even find someone good enough for you?" Tooth snickered. Elsa dropped her fork down on her plate, wiped the corners of her lips before clearing her throat. "Yeah, lucky I don't have to live in a one bedroom house." Elsa smirked as if she had been waiting century to say it.

Tooth gasped, stood up and Mom was already ready to speak before the incredible thing happened.

Tooth blurted some nonsense and Elsa did as well. I stopped listening after 'You slut!'

"Enough!" I shouted since I didn't want to go deaf. Both girls stopped, mom ate her peas like she's enjoying this. "Elsa, go home. Tooth, me and you will talk like normal couples." I gripped Tooth's wrist and dragged her to the living room.

A loud door slam shut gave me some notice that it was definitely Elsa. "What Jack? Did you see the way she was looking at me? This was a mistake!" Tooth shouted and paced around the room.

"I understand but you can just make up." I said calmly. "With what? A gift? Jack have you seen Elsa, she has everything." Tooth emphasized, and covered her face with her hands. "Not everything." I paused for a second letting the words flow out of my lips like nothing. "She doesn't have someone to marry."

Elsa~

"Laura I need a bath pronto!" I took my coat off before heading upstairs. My loyal maid nodded and frantically drew a bath within 5 minutes with all my favorite scents in them.

"Ready Elsa." Laura smiled as she walked out of the bathroom, giving me some space to think. "Thank you." I gave her a five dollar tip, even though I'm not supposed to, then closed my room door. I already knew who my suitors are, just no idea what they could be like.

Sucks being the old one.

After ten minutes of soaking up, I ran downstairs in my bathrobe and bunny slippers. "Els! I made some hot chocolate." Anna happily exclaimed. I smiled, taking my cup which was a snowman. "You got something right there." I pointed to her chocolate mustache.

"Oops!" Anna wiped the chocolate instead of licking it away. I would've licked it. "So suitors huh?" Anna frowned. "Yeah coming tomorrow morning. Anna would you please get ready early so they won't have to look at your big hair?" I teased Anna who started to choke on her hot chocolate from laughing. "No promises sis." Anna squeaked out.