11~Running

Elsa~

1 hour until the wedding:

"I can't my dress is too tight!" I sucked all my luscious baby fat in for the corset and I'm not doing that again or else every string would just pop out. "Suck it in Miss! I spent 200,000 dollars for this wedding and don't you dare ruin it!" Mom is in her heels, leaning back trying to tie the strings to together. To me 200,000 dollars isn't that much since the company is loaded. But still mom wants to save up for her grandchildren.

"Mom, I can't breathe!" I huffed. Mom panted as she finally had a loud cheer. "Yes, I finally tied it! After this, you're going to be on a strict diet missy." Mom wags her finger at me. I shrugged with my puppy smile which worked for Dad all the time.

"Now the makeup then hair." Mom had hired professional makeup artists considering her wedding didn't go exactly how she wanted it. She just wants her first daughter to have the best wedding of a life time. "I'm hungry, when is it time for the cake?" I sat down on my chair which had makeup artists surrounding me in seconds.

"After the wedding." Mom checks her phone which her emails are loaded. Trust me I know.

When the makeup artists finally finished and the hair as well, I got up and ran down the hall where my bridesmaids were. "Els, I'm dying." Rapunzel is in 5 inch heels and falling over. "My mom made you didn't she?" I walked over to Rapunzel to hand her some flats.

"Yup, Anna is better at this than me." Rapunzel takes her heels off to wiggle her toes. "Eh, practice." I shrugged as I lifted my white dress up so that I can actually see where I'm stepping.

"Els, I have an insane plan." Anna rushes into the room with her green dress having a smudge. "What?" I stood up with a grin and so did Rapunzel. "Well," Anna begins.

"Luke is waiting for you dear." Dad is in his gray tux, standing at the door. "Didn't hear the music." I lifted my dress out to run but Dad stops me. "Slow." Dad intertwined his arm with mine as he walked me down the aisle.

I looked at Luke who is smiling with his white tux, which matches mine. I turn my attention to Anna to has a small smirk on her face. 'It's 4:30' Anna mouths out.

I did a small nod as Dad kisses my cheek and walks to his seat. I walked in front of Luke as the priest started to talk. I licked my lips as I looked at the clock behind Luke. 4:45.

"Wait." I held my hands up which earned me a gasp from my parents. 

"Luke I don't like you. Heck I don't even want to marry you. Good luck." I picked up the rims of my heavy dress and ran out the building.

"Woo!" I heard Anna shout and a champagne cork pop.

I smile widely as I run to a building across the town.

"If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." I heard through the door. Okay, Don't panic. Just burst through.

"I object!" I run in with everyone's eyes glued on me. Including Jack and Tooth's.