4~Heartache

Elsa~

The Night Of The Party

Already, after a few hours of me and Anna setting up this house, people are already starting to arrive! "Welcome." I was in a nice dress that dad gave me years ago. Classy, yet elegant.

"We have some snacks in the dining room." Anna announced to everyone in the room. Soon enough, people were piling inside the dining room.

I looked around for Jack but he wasn't here. Did he bail on me? "Hey, something wrong?" Anna asked me with her boyfriend on her arm.

"No, not at all." I fumbled around with my dress. "Yes there is Elsa, I know when there's something wrong with you." Kristoff chuckled.

"Oh fine! There's this guy.." I wanted to continue but was interrupted by Anna's squeal. "All those years of nonsense, 'I'll never fall in love!' is worth it!" Anna tugged onto my arm.

"What's his name?" Kristoff asked curiously. "Jack.." I said dreamily. "I know him! His dad used to be my client!" Anna jumped.

"Really?" I asked her. Let me explain something, Anna is a designer. The best of the best. "Yes! I made tons of tuxes for him." Anna giggled.

"And why did he need so many tuxes?" Kristoff suddenly asked. "Red carpet, gala, all those really high end stuff." Anna answered Kristoff.

"Wait, I know Manny Frost but I never knew he had a son." I said tapping my chin with my index finger. "You just never talked with him for long hours before." Anna rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll call him." I got my phone out. "How do you know his number?" Kristoff asked when he saw me dial. "Ah! They're in phase 2!" Anna squealed again.

"Anna please! My ears!" I jokingly covered my ears. "Sorry! Come on Kristoff let's leave her alone with be with her boyfriend." Anna pulled Kristoff out the room.

I giggled and pulled my phone up to my ear. "Hello?" Jack answered. "Hey it's Elsa, I thought you were coming to my party."

"Oh I'm sorry, couldn't make it." He said solemnly.

"I uh, understand." I hung up with a long breath exhaling. "So how'd it go?" Anna looked at me. "I-I'm going to take a walk." I grabbed my jacket and went out the door before Anna could say another word.

I pulled the golden gate out of my way and ran out the place. I don't understand why but tears just start running down.

"I'm such a fool.." I slid my back to a brick wall which burned my back but it's nothing compared to my heart.

I buried my head into my knees and cried. Letting it all out felt like the best thing ever.

"Can this day get any worst?!" I shouted to the sky. Suddenly raindrops started to fall and I closed my eyes, embracing myself.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" A man with his umbrella asked. I looked up and saw that his hood was covering his face.

"Just crying my eyes out." I wiped my eyes which I could see mascara stained on my hand. "Come on, let's get you dried up." He extended his hand out to me.

I grabbed his hand and stood up. His umbrella shielded me from the rain. "So why were you crying?" He asked me.

"It's nothing." I shivered with my hands rubbing my skin. "Oh you're cold." He took his hoodie off and tied it around me.

"Thanks.." I looked at him, closely until the lightening flashed, I knew all along. "Jack what are you doing here?" I took the hoodie off immediately.

"I was going to get some flowers. Unfortunately, the rain stopped me from doing so." Jack took the hoodie from my hand.

"Mhm.." I turned away from him. "Look I'm sorry about not going to your party." Jack tried to reach for my hand but I quickly stopped him.

"It's not your fault. You've got a girlfriend." I closed my eyes to stop the eyes. "How'd you know that?" Jack asked me. I opened my eyes, "Tooth is my..she's my..second cousin." I stared at the ground.

"Look I don't know if Tooth has told you but as soon as she's getting up, I'm marrying her." Jack told me. "Why?" I asked him.

"What?" Jack asked, forcing me to turn around. "Why are you marrying her?!" I shouted stepping into the rain. "Because I love her!" Jack shouted back.

I flinched a bit knowing that in the days we met, he's not going to like me. Better give up now unless you're dying to cry your heart out.

"Goodbye Jack." I walked back to my mansion which had people already leaving.

"Elsa! Wait!" I heard Jack shouted for me. I stepped inside and closed the door with a breath of relief.