12~Love YourSelf

(( Elsa's Tattoo to the side >>))

Jack~

Oh hell no.

"Elsa what are you doing here?" I looked at her, still in her wedding dress. Hair up and all, standing right before me. A small gasp came from Tooth who had dropped her bouquet.

A small smile came from Elsa's lips as she gave me a tear. "I love you.." Elsa whispered.

"Jack! You couldn't possibly love her! I mean I'm perfect and she's a poor little girl." Tooth spat out onto me. I looked at her ashamed.

Now the biggest decision of my life.

Elsa or Tooth.

Elsa gave me the biggest smiles I had ever made on my face when the world was against me. Tooth was well..my first love.

"Jack who? It's either me or her. And it sure as hell better not be her." Tooth states as she turned redder with each second passing.

It took me a while to find my voice.

"I choose Tooth."

Elsa~

My heart sunk deeper than the Titanic. Much deeper.

He chose Tooth. The girl he loved every day since she's been in a coma. I ran all this way, left my own wedding, probably doomed myself from my mother's wrath but I still came. Just for him. And he chose Tooth.

It took a moment for Tooth to realize that, as she kissed the living crap out of Jack. If that's even possible. With a small walk of shame back to my own wedding, I didn't even realized I was crying.

Not crying like sobbing uncontrollably, but tears just dropping down as if I was making it rain.

"Els, did you?" Anna happily rushed over to me.

Solemnly I shook my head.

Understandingly, Anna nods. "Let's get home. Mom is horrified with you right now so I'm guessing you won't be around her much." Anna leads me back in the car that we came with.

"Of course she would. She's mom." I crossed my arms.

I should've just stayed at my wedding.

Getting home and stepping in the house was giving me a weird feeling. My heels clicked as I climbed up the stairs and into my room.

My long wedding gown was impossible to get off without some pure force. After changing into some jeans and a tank top, I went on my bed.

Honestly I regret it. I really do. Jack wasn't just a normal guy he was a rich, heir to his uncle's company. I must've been really off if I thought Jack was falling for me.

Without even thinking, I released a scream. Anna was probably outside either talking on the phone so she wouldn't even hear me.

I looked into my mirror, panting heavily.

My mascara smudged, my hair a mess, my eyes puffy from running away.

"Gotta call Punzie." I went through my purse trying to look for my phone. Quickly dialing Punzie's number, I waited for the ringing to stop.

"Hey!"

"Hey. Got anything to do? Cause I do."

"Nope, just relaxing on the couch with Maximus."

"Good, meet me at the Frozen Tattoo shop."

"Not gonna ask why, but I'm down for it. Be there in five."

"Okay,"

And with that I hung up.

I grabbed a small cashmere coat, my comfortable sandals and ran out the door. Saying goodbye to Anna's screaming fest of course.

"Whatcha getting?" Rapunzel looked at the thousands of pictures of tattoos on the walls.

If I had to get Jack out of my life, my mind, I'll have to get different. That girl he never loved is gone.

"I'll get creative." I smiled before walking in the office.

Sitting on the chair with this man next to me was uncomfortable.

"Ready girl?"

"Ready."