5~Date With Destiny

Elsa~

The next day was nothing but pure madness. Anna was threatening to cut Jack's head off, Kristoff calmed her down by like an inch, and now I'm in a stupid meeting that I have to go.

"What do you think Miss Elsa?" Mr. Alec asked with his body turned to me. "I think that the sales would go up if we had a nice model." I said barely out loud.

"We will think about that, in that case I'm guessing this meeting is officially over." Mr. Alec said and everyone came pouring out the door with mutters and a groan.

This feels like high school all over again.

"Excuse me, Miss Elsa?" A man, maybe two years older than me stopped me. His auburn hair was nicely combed, his sideburns just perfectly shaved, and that gorgeous smile that could kill.

"Yes Hans?" I looked at him. "I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me. Considering it's a Friday in two days, I think it would be perfect timing." Hans smiled with his teeth shining the sea.

"I'll think about it Hans. Thank you for the invite though." I head out the door and to my university right around the block.

Jack~

Tooth..she's my cousin Jack..

Those words, I can't get them out of my mind. Tooth has been getting better these days just not enough. I do have to admit, I have feelings for Elsa but my feelings for Tooth are much stronger.

Tooth is my first love, Elsa is just a backup. "So hold up, since you're dating Tooth, it'll be like dating Elsa." Hiccup scoffed the last chips into his mouth.

"It's nothing like dating Elsa! I mean, Tooth is a leader like girl while Elsa is a delicate snowflake that is too shy to ever speak." I paused for a moment to catch my breath.

"Geez Jack, I know Tooth is your first love but haven't you ever thought of loving someone else for a change?" Hiccup set the empty bag of chips on the table.

"No man, I've worked too hard to let the girl of my dreams out of my hands." I shook my head and walked over to the coat rack. "Maybe you have a different dream!" Hiccup shouted and I slam the door shut.

The one person I know who knows more about dreams than me is Rapunzel Corona. Unfortunately, she's on her honeymoon with Flynn Something. She's actually a nice person when I met her at the bar, we talked for hours and had a lot of similarities. Just friends people.

When I got out of Hiccup's house, I headed towards the coffee shop. The one place where I can't decide which girl is worth choosing.

"Whoa pardon me!" The door slammed open and hit my face. I held my face in shock, Elsa. I've been meaning to talk to her since last night.

Right now though, it wasn't just us it was a bunch of people crowded over to get Elsa's autograph or to interview her. Heck, I don't even know if she can see me.

"Hey!" Elsa seemed to be looking my way and waving at me. I awkwardly waved back as she came running towards me.

"Hi Els." A girl with bright red hair came from behind me and walked up to Elsa. "Merida, these people are crazy I mean going into my university?" Elsa dragged Merida alway without waving at me.

"Elsa!" I decided to ignore my brain and my heart. Which was still there.

Suddenly the press and people made a line between me and Elsa. Now we can see each other clearly.

"Jack, what is it?" Elsa seemed to be annoyed with my presence. "I just want to ask you if you're available Friday for a nice dinner?" I gulped out.

Elsa shook her head fiercely, "I've got a date with the bartender Hans. Unlike you, he's sweet and doesn't break girl's hearts." ((A/N: The Irony.))

I went silent and now the press was interviewing me while Elsa just sashayed away with Merida by her side.