Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 17

I decided to not do a lemon. I feel really uncomfortable doing it, so. I will skip the part and just write something else.

Bickslow is Lucy's boy bestie. He's like Natsu but...he's Bickslow.

"N-Natsu." Lucy yelled. "Lucy~ your so cute!" I said. "What did I tell you about pranking me!" Lucy screamed trying to pick cereal out of her hair. I laughed. "Come on Lucy, your adorable!" I chuckled. She glared at me and brushed her hair.

"Anyway, let's go to breakfast!" I cheered and raced down the stairs. "Come back here Natsu!" Lucy screamed in the cafe. She noticed everyone was looking at her and she blushed from embarrassment.

She stomped over to me, emitting a angry aura. I knew this was it. "Natsu, dear~ let's go talk somewhere private." Lucy said sweetly.

Oh, I forgot! We have disguises. I am a black haired man with a mustache. Lucy is a blue haired girl with green contacts. We walked in a empty room.

I rushed to Lucy. "I'm sorry Lucy! Look I'll buy you ice cream. Then, we'll go on a boat ride." I said hoping she'll agree. "Fine." She said and we both walked out.

We were at the beach with Lucy in her bikini eating strawberry ice cream. I'm in my swim trunks enjoying my chocolate ice cream.

Lucy sighed. "This is nice, I never thought I would see the the beach. Even once." I looked at her sadly. "Hmmmm, let's eat lunch?" I suggested. Lucy nodded and got up.

---------------

We went to a place called 'Love & Lucky'. It was a nice restaurant. They said everyone who loves, love, works there. I saw Shelia, and Sherry working there.

Me and Lucy sat down only to find the manager as our waitress. It turns out Mirajane is the manager. She wanted to be our waitress for some reason.

"Can I get you guys any drinks?" Mirajane asked sweetly. "I would like a glass of water please." Lucy ordered. "I want a root beer." Natsu said.

Mira nodded and wrote it down. "Thanks Mira!" Lucy said. Mira turned. "Do I know you?" She asked politely. "I'm Natsu, that's Lucy." I told her quietly. "Lucy! Natsu!" Mira squealed. Natsu signaled her to quiet down.

"Oh." Mira nodded and walked away. "So, Lucy-" I was cut off when Lisanna patted my head. "Look what we have here!" She purred. Bickslow was behind her, he looked really uncomfortable. "Looks like someone is using my old disguise, you know...the one we used together Natsu~" Lisanna batted her eyelashes.

Lucy looked away and puffed her cheeks. "Hello, Bickslow." Lucy said angrily. "Lucy..." Bickslow started. "We agreed to always tell each other everything!" Lucy pouted. "Yeah, but we just got together yesterday, and you and king Natsu were gone."

Bickslow explained. Lucy giggled. "Oops! I forgot." Bickslow smiled. "Anyway. Lisanna said in her sassy tone. "Why are you guys here?" She giggled.

"Lunch." Natsu replied stupidly. Lisanna face palmed. "I know that sweetie. I meant at the beach!" She growled.

"Vacation." I answered almost immediately. She looked mad and annoyed. "Ugh." She turned her heel and walked away, Bickslow on her trail.

They were at a karaoke bar and Lucy's blue wig was caught in the microphone. "Ahahahahaha." Natsu laughed historically at his wife.

"Natsu! Help me!" Lucy screeched. Natsu didn't.