Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 11

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound of a doorbell rang throughout the castle. Lucy woke up groggily along with Natsu.

"N-Natsu the doorbell. Come on." Lucy said trying to untangle their legs. Natsu sat up and pulled Lucy out of the bed.

Lucy thanked him and they both raced to the door. They opened the door. "Hello Lucy." Jude greeted. Lucy hid behind Natsu; feeling the anger and bitterness return back to her.

"Are you Lucy's father?" Natsu asked. Jude nodded and smiled. "Natsu, be careful. He's back for a reason." Lucy warned.

Natsu grinned at her. "Don't worry, no matter what your mine." Natsu spoke so protectively of Lucy; it made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

They sat on couches and Virgo served them coffee. Lucy thanked her while Natsu silently thanked her, and Jude didn't thank her at all.

"Dad, why are you here?" Lucy sighed. Jude smiled wickedly. "Well your a queen now so, I'm coming to take you back." Lucy cocked her head.

"I'm Natsu's wife though." Jude nodded. "Yes and I told Sting that if you became royalty; you would be his bride." He explained.

"Sorry, but you left Lucy and Lucy was sold to me. I decided to make her my queen. She's my property." Natsu growled. "I think you should go." Lucy told him.

"Lucy is my offspring, she's my property." Jude smiled smugly. Lucy had tears in her eyes. The thought of being sold again, and to Sting? She loves Natsu and doesn't want to leave him.

"You abandoned her, she got sold. I bought her. She's mine. Now get out." Natsu hissed. Gray grabbed Jude and threw him outside.

--------------

"Sorry about that Natsu." Lucy apologized. "He will be back Lucy, you know that right?" Natsu stared sadly at her. "I-I know. He used to be nice, and now he scares me!" Lucy cried.

Natsu gathered Lucy in his arms and told Virgo to prepare lunch. Once they were done with lunch, the villagers were allowed in the castle to meet there new king and queen.

All of the soldiers were acting as secretary. The townspeople were checked before being allowed in. Lisanna walked up to Natsu's throne and smiled. Her smile was replaced with a glare when she glanced at Lucy.

"Prince Natsu and princess Lucy." Lisanna hissed 'princess' with venom. Lucy sat uncomfortably in her throne. Suddenly the comfy red throne, did not feel so comfortable.

"Anyway, I wanted to introduce my boyfriend Bickslow." She giggled. "Bickslow..." I mumbled. She nodded. "He would of told me." I murmured. I felt betrayed, Bickslow and I were best friends; we never kept secrets from each other.

"Anyway, have a happy honeymoon..." Lisanna laughed angrily. I looked away, awkwardness coming to this conversation.

--------------

Natsu decided to take Lucy out for dinner tonight, to a restaurant called 'Fairy Tail'. I was wearing a long red dress with a orange bow in my hair. "I'm so exited!" Lucy cheered grabbing Natsu's arm.

He chuckled. "Good, now let's go!"

We sat at our table and ordered our food. Just who I thought everything was alright Sting showed up.

Lisanna is still jealous of Natsu and Lucy's relationship and started dating Bickslow so Natsu would be jealous.

The reason Bickslow didn't tell Lucy was because Lisanna isn't dating him yet, but she will.