Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 14

"What!?" I brought my hands to my face to muffle my sobs. "If you don't kill Juvia and Gray, the human side dies." E.n.d crossed his arms and smirked. "You could always just stay with me." I bang on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist nuzzling his face in my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I don't want to kill J-Juvia and Gray...but I want Natsu back.

"Human side made you his servant, this is your chance." He whispered. That's true. I thought. I shook my head. "We've had been through so much though. From his mood swings to crazy ex-girlfriends." I chuckled softly.

He looked down. "Just leave." He flinched. "Human side is trying to come out for you. "E.n.d growled. "For me?" I felt a blush rising on my cheeks.

Suddenly, E.n.d screamed. "Human...side...coming..." He panted. E.n.d was encased with a red light. Natsu appeared and fainted.

-----------

Natsu lazily opened his eyes. I gasped. "Natsu!" I cheered. I hugged him and cried. "Natsu! What happened!" Lucy sniffed. Natsu looked away avoiding my eyes.

"He's my bad side, comes out when I'm that book. I forgot at the time. I messed up, I'm sorry." Natsu glanced at his lap. "Anyway." I said avoiding the subject.

"Gray, Juvia, and everyone came to see you." I mumbled. He nodded and cracked a smile. I walked out of the room and sighed.

I leaned on the door and fell down, my hair trailing behind me. "Natsu, I don't get it. I was supposed to be your maid, but now, I'm your wife? This is too much." I cried in my hands.

Natsu POV

Gray walked in with Juvia. "Juvia wanted to thank you." She smiled warmly. "Me too Natsu, or flame brain." Gray teased.

"What did you say ice princess!?" I stood up ready to punch him. Instead, I winced from the pain. Gray looked at me with sympathy.

"Stop pitying me Gray." I hissed. He laughed and I actually laughed with him.

Sorry for the short chapter!

I'm really tired!